EA Forums - Banner

What's your Duff beer defense multiplier?

Prev1
Mine is at 10.500001% :sweat_smile:
r2v9az7k.png

Replies

• That’s a weird looking figure.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 0%....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • It's now at 19.5% although I had the strange X.000001% number until I got to around 14% then it stopped displaying it.
  • Do scraps carry over to act 2?

I won't have any need for the beer multiplier my event track is fine. Useless really if I can save scraps for better decorations in the final act. Was tempted at first to spend scraps anyways to level my workshop but realized I can maybe save and level it buying act 3 structures and get everything I want at the end in one shot. (And not the trenches I don't want)
  • Do scraps carry over to act 2?

I won't have any need for the beer multiplier my event track is fine. Useless really if I can save scraps for better decorations in the final act. Was tempted at first to spend scraps anyways to level my workshop but realized I can maybe save and level it buying act 3 structures and get everything I want at the end in one shot. (And not the trenches I don't want)

Hi, crafting currency generally carries over through the acts, it's just the prize currency that changes.

P.s personally I've not checked but believe that there is new crafting items being added to the craftable items in the following acts.
  • 20% which appears to be limit.
  • Brabsel wrote: »
    Mine is at 10.500001% :sweat_smile:
    r2v9az7k.png

I'm so jealous. I'm only 10.5% :angry:
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • 20% and yes, that is the limit.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • frosted1414
    2460 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Has anyone actually checked to see if we really get the bonus on the beer?
  • 9.5% & grinding.

Factoid. Moe’s Tavern at Universal Studios serves 3 different versions of Duff. Regular (like Heineken), dry (dark & roasty like Guinness), & lite (Miller Lite). All contract brewed by the Florida Brewing Co. out of Cape Canaveral, FL. Tavern attention to detail amazing. Even has Love Tester.
  • 9.5% & grinding.

Factoid. Moe’s Tavern at Universal Studios serves 3 different versions of Duff. Regular (like Heineken), dry (dark & roasty like Guinness), & lite (Miller Lite). All contract brewed by the Florida Brewing Co. out of Cape Canaveral, FL. Tavern attention to detail amazing. Even has Love Tester.

Good fact. Thanks for sharing I'm really anticipating moes express. I saw a pic of it and it looks like all the barflies might have their own seats and animations. But that's just a hope I am only wishing. Good anticipation for it though could be cool.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    9.5% & grinding.

A measly 7% here, thought I was doing pretty well but apparently not! Haven't spent any donuts on the Dragon's Teeth though, which I have seen neighbors with quite a few of.

I was pretty shocked when I visited Universal a few years back at how good the Duff Beer was. I figured they'd just relabel cans of Coors Light with the Duff name, but they actually appear to have put some effort into making it a quality product by partnering with the smaller brewery.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • I’m at 7.5%. Just been crafting the lookouts
  • teo47 wrote: »
    9.5% & grinding.

A measly 7% here, thought I was doing pretty well but apparently not! Haven't spent any donuts on the Dragon's Teeth though, which I have seen neighbors with quite a few of.

I was pretty shocked when I visited Universal a few years back at how good the Duff Beer was. I figured they'd just relabel cans of Coors Light with the Duff name, but they actually appear to have put some effort into making it a quality product by partnering with the smaller brewery.

Everything's first class. The Krustyburgers are sublime

How did you get to 20%? How many times a day do you collect the fortify/assault tasks and clear ruffians? I think I'm around 8%.... I've placed the Bart **** statue in the area and mostly crafted tunnels (since they seem to have the best bonus ratio), but I haven't been able to earn enough crafting currency to do much better. Other than collecting the fortify/assault tasks and clearing ruffians more times a day (I'm currently collecting 3-4 times a day...more often 4 than 3), I'm not sure what else I could be doing to increase my percentage.

How did you get to 20%? How many times a day do you collect the fortify/assault tasks and clear ruffians? I think I'm around 8%.... I've placed the Bart **** statue in the area and mostly crafted tunnels (since they seem to have the best bonus ratio), but I haven't been able to earn enough crafting currency to do much better. Other than collecting the fortify/assault tasks and clearing ruffians more times a day (I'm currently collecting 3-4 times a day...more often 4 than 3), I'm not sure what else I could be doing to increase my percentage.

You have the ability to buy the decoration called "Dragon's Teeth". For 10 donuts a pop, you get a .75% increase to your Playscape's Defense for each one you place down.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    Is it confirmed anywhere that new crafting items will be added? I don’t remember that ever happening in past events.
  • Yes, 2 items for act 2, and 2 more for act three. Some fences I think.
  • 14.500001%

Sometimes it seems like its caused by the dragon's teeth. Now it seems like its caused by one of the ditch parts.
  • I got past the quest that required 5% and stopped shortly after I knew I'd have no problem getting enough beer. Saving all scraps now until end of event