EA Forums - Banner

We need another pair of Teleporters

Prev1
This game has gotten so huge it is becoming difficult to move from one end to the other. Something as minor as collecting building income seems to bog down my game and the best way to move is to either hitch a ride on a moving character or train. By far the best way to move quickly is to zap a ride on a teleporter. I have four but I could use six,
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    sealley123 wrote: »
    This game has gotten so huge it is becoming difficult to move from one end to the other. Something as minor as collecting building income seems to bog down my game and the best way to move is to either hitch a ride on a moving character or train. By far the best way to move quickly is to zap a ride on a teleporter. I have four but I could use six,

do you have Nick’s Bowling Shops? They work like teleporters.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Moe's and Moe's Brewery are also transporters between the two.
  • I didn't realize that about Moe's and Moe's Brewery. I have four as well but I only really use two of them. Between the Unemployment Office and the Recycling Center. But I also have one in SH and one on the SD.
  • Moes and moes brewery only go one way, from the brewery to moes
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    Moes and moes brewery only go one way, from the brewery to moes

I thought they only transported at the end of a task. That's how I used them any way.
  • I wouldn't mind having another set. It would be interesting to see what idea EA would come up with for the new teleporters, that' s if they decide to make more.
  • Stonecutters tunnel as well
  • Moes and moes brewery only go one way, from the brewery to moes

I thought they only transported at the end of a task. That's how I used them any way.

No you can use it anytime. Tap on Moes brewing co, the tunnel will take you to Moes.

I have them integrated into my transporter system, with the 4 transporters, the 2 bowling stores and the moes tunnel.
    Stonecutters tunnel as well

I wasnt aware the Stonecutters tunnel had any functions like that. How does it work?
  • All of the tunnels you create with the original.....I think it's like 3,000 each don't quote me. Those teleport back to the original. So if you put the entrance in your center town you can teleport there from anywhere you like. They are big and ugly though
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I wasnt aware they did that. Thanks for the tip. Im off to go try it out!

Edit: worked like a charm, and from anywhere in town. I thought maybe there would be some restrictions, but no. Thanks again!
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
  • I used them when I was still building up SFHs and doing the RailYard. I'd jump back and forth. But, now I have them all clumped together next to the teleporter billboard. I'll take a couple more for my collection.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I always forget they exist in my town. :joy:
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Here's what I used as teleporters.
    The 4 recycling centers. I put them in the corners of the game. I hide them behind buildings.
    For my fifth one: In the daily challenge, sometime you'll get make: 50 items of furniture. I placed this at Springfields Height. I hope my cheap and laziness help you.
  • sealley123 wrote: »
    This game has gotten so huge it is becoming difficult to move from one end to the other. Something as minor as collecting building income seems to bog down my game and the best way to move is to either hitch a ride on a moving character or train.

Just curious, what device are you playing TO on? I used to play on my iPad 2. It was pretty playable but certainly a bit slow when scrolling around. Then one day I picked up a super cheap Amazon Fire and started playing on that. Soooo much faster to scroll around (although obviously a smaller screen). Back when I transferred over I compared the times it took to scroll from one corner to the opposite diagonal corner. It was something like 30 seconds vs 5 seconds.

In any case....

For poor man's transporters, they can also use the Project Board (although it's a Scroll To, which is annoyingly slow). One could also use the Tank and if you have certain places stored then you'll know which area it will scroll to.
  • sealley123 wrote: »
    This game has gotten so huge it is becoming difficult to move from one end to the other. Something as minor as collecting building income seems to bog down my game and the best way to move is to either hitch a ride on a moving character or train.

Just curious, what device are you playing TO on? I used to play on my iPad 2. It was pretty playable but certainly a bit slow when scrolling around. Then one day I picked up a super cheap Amazon Fire and started playing on that. Soooo much faster to scroll around

Mostly, I’m playing on an iPad Aire 2 with 101GB free of 128 GB memory. Sometimes on various WiFi zones and sometimes only using ATT’s signal. Sometimes I play on my iPhone 7 which is faster. I’d prefer to play on the iPad. I haven’t maxed out buildings yet either.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Thanks to a suggestion from Muhsterino, clearing my Safari cache sped things up so now I am not experiencing game lag. I still wouldn’t mind getting a few more transporters since they are small and easily placed.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I always forget they exist in my town. :joy:

Thats me too
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Actually I'd like about 5 more of them.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • johncolombo
    I cant find anything including my transporters. :#
  • I cant find anything including my transporters. :#

At least you only need to find 1 of them. Then you can transport to find the other 3. ;)