EA Forums - Banner

Ruined Lard Lad?

Why is my Lard Lad ruined after making Wiggum do the "lay memorial wreath" animation? Is there a way to get it back to normal?

Replies

• johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    I though only the quick and fresh grocery, brown house , and Kwik e mart could be ruined. The tank does it. Tap the ruined building and it goes back to normal.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Muhsterino
    4215 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    PND420 wrote: »
    Why is my Lard Lad ruined after making Wiggum do the "lay memorial wreath" animation? Is there a way to get it back to normal?
    I had this on my new town. I believe it is a bug, it shouldn’t even be available yet as the ruined lard Lad is a prize in act 3 :o Tapping the Lard Lad makes no difference, there is no skin or option to return it to normal.
    EDIT: Storing it returns it to normal.
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Yes I figured that out last night, I put it into my inventory and put it back, it restored it to normal. Whew! Lol thanks for your replies
  • I have two Lard Lads so I'll keep the ruined one
  • Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated :-)
  • Thank You for the fix to the disintegrating Lard Lad @Muhsterino. A friend started playing a few weeks ago and encountered this problem. I never saw this glitch in either of my games so wasn't aware it could happen. Storing it and putting it back out worked perfectly.