EA Forums - Banner

How start level 29 "Hey Milhouse -- Eureka" Quest?

Yakcall
24 posts Member
After a long time I got a speech bubble with text from luigi I think it was, where it was required that I do double quest. 1 was skinner doing the bird watching 24hrs and the other was make luigi play the accordion. So I'm just guessing that these two quests might lead to the milhouse one. I'll let you know what happens as I still have 11hrs and 36mins on the bird watching quest.

Replies

• Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks. I got that one now, but didnt seem like it was the new quest.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    So this is what happened, I completed the dual quests of Skinner bird watching and Luigi play the accordion. Then Frink and the Major had their own individual quests. About maybe a half an hour to and hour later Milhouse started talking and I got the Skinner house.

Still peeved that the sprawl*mart is premium item because it means I'll have to buy more donuts :/

Hope this helped!
  • Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    So this is what happened, I completed the dual quests of Skinner bird watching and Luigi play the accordion. Then Frink and the Major had their own individual quests. About maybe a half an hour to and hour later Milhouse started talking and I got the Skinner house.

Hope this helped!

Thank you, I'll hopefully be able to start it once skinner has finished his bird watching.
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    As long as Milhouse is free you can start building Skinners house as soon as Skinner's done bird watching.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yakcall wrote:
    Dyl26 wrote:

Hope this helped!

Thank you, I'll hopefully be able to start it once skinner has finished his bird watching.

Anytime glad I could help!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    Here's what i do when there is an update i make sure that "Everyone" is free and roaming around my town after completing all there set tasks that way you should get the Speak bubble from which ever character starts off the update :D

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rg1164
    68 posts
    edited May 2013
    Remember, if you need a character you can always cancel their quest. When Skinner was done, Milhouse had like 8 hours to go in the church. So I put the church in storage and out popped Milhouse. Speech bubble immediately and away I went building the Skinner house.
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    Mine wouldn't initiate either, but for some reason it started when I tapped Milhouse
  • LusciousJohnnyD
    82 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:

Still peeved that the sprawl*mart is premium item because it means I'll have to buy more donuts :/

Hope this helped!

Who's the Major?
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:

Hope this helped!

Who's the Major?

My bad I meant to say the Mayor it's a typo
  • LusciousJohnnyD
    82 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    Dyl26 wrote:

Hope this helped!

Who's the Major?

Whew! Thought I was missing a character.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dyl26 wrote:
    Dyl26 wrote:

Hope this helped!

Who's the Major?

Whew! Thought I was missing a character.

Oh haha sorry about that!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.