EA Forums - Banner

Bart Royale: Daily Challenges

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1968 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    What is the chance of a 2000 currency challenge? Do those odds change if I dismiss a 1500 currency challenge?
  • What is the chance of a 2000 currency challenge? Do those odds change if I dismiss a 1500 currency challenge?

I do have the same wonder, I have not had a 2000 challenge yet :/
  • Thanks as always @LPNintendoITA !
  • ive had a 2000 once so far. It was after X'ing out a 1500. I always X it out in the hopes of a 2000
  • I had one 2000 the first day, and another today, but that was after X'ing out the first one
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • nmd6
    143 posts Member
    I be too scared to x out in case I get a task for 1,000 dollars or worse again SH craftables.
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    I be too scared to x out in case I get a task for 1,000 dollars or worse again SH craftables.

I'm pretty sure they disable all of the non-event tasks for the daily challenges now.
  • nmd6
    143 posts Member
    nmd6 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure they disable all of the non-event tasks for the daily challenges now.

Ok (says nervously) if I swap tomorrow and get a task to collect 25 pharmaceuticals I'm gonna hunt you down :smiley:
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    nmd6 wrote: »

Ok (says nervously) if I swap tomorrow and get a task to collect 25 pharmaceuticals I'm gonna hunt you down :smiley:

I would expect nothing less. :#