Bart Royale: Crafting

LPNintendoITA
11387 posts Member
edited February 2018
SIFldxu.png
CWWDHSM.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Any chance of a grid to tell us which 1 get us the % and how much % we get?
  • cool2006 wrote: »
    Any chance of a grid to tell us which 1 get us the % and how much % we get?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/199209/bart-royale-defensive-bonus#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    cool2006 wrote: »
    Any chance of a grid to tell us which 1 get us the % and how much % we get?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/199209/bart-royale-defensive-bonus#latest

Thank you
  • I just levelled up (level 6) and I'm sure I got a message saying if I crafted something it would pay out beers, but when I look in the crafting list there's nothing there to indicate anything that does that. Was I imagining it? I assume it would be the Battlescape since I can only craft one of them?
  • Got the truck shack last night. 4 hour build time, then nothing.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Got the truck shack last night. 4 hour build time, then nothing.

It should have a 12hr collection time.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Got the truck shack last night. 4 hour build time, then nothing.

It should have a 12hr collection time.

It has a 200 every 12 hrs, but was referring to a character task.
  • Do the battlescape and/or house frame do anything? I think that, for the first time in all the years I've been playing, I might actually skip crafting a couple of items from the selection.

I focused on crafting tunnel pieces as the most efficient way to get to 20%, but I may be regretting that slightly, because the fences would have more potential for reusability, once I store most of the ugly stuff (like the main battle area) from this event.
  • Consider that there may come a time when your percentage is high enough that you no longer concentrate on collecting decorations for that purpose and more for the enjoyment of decoration your SF. So, maybe consider buying items and storing them so that you'll have them for later. Although most decorations do eventually return.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Do the battlescape and/or house frame do anything? I

The house frames don't but the Battlescape is animated when you tap it. I haven't completed the quest line for it so I don't know if any characters will have tasks for it after the event.

• Bart's first quest at the Battlescape is to Tour The Decks for 4 hours and pays 90 beers. In The Navy Pt. 1 questline.
  • I'll add this here rather then start a thread.....

Does anyone have a cool setup of the new event they would like to share I'm looking for ideas. I used the craftables to do a couple different designs from what I see in other towns.

If your proud of your designs after the first part of the event is wrapping up I'd love to see it. Add me as a friend or share. Always fun to check out other springfields....
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I'll add this here rather then start a thread.....

Does anyone have a cool setup of the new event they would like to share I'm looking for ideas. I used the craftables to do a couple different designs from what I see in other towns.

If your proud of your designs after the first part of the event is wrapping up I'd love to see it. Add me as a friend or share. Always fun to check out other springfields....

I can't speak for anyone else, but I tend to kinda dump the majority of event stuff off to the side, in a certain area until after the event, then I do my designing. A good number of my neighbors either do this or some variation of it. I think its easier to put an area together when you have all of the pieces in front of you rather then slapping it up one item at a time.

Again, just my $0.03 worth

@femurbreak88 feel free to send me a request if you would like. Please PM me if you do, I have a habit of not paying attention to friend requests.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'll request you daved when I do my friend visits later tonight.

I agree from what I've seen everyone is saving things off to the side mostly which is the main reason I was hoping for a few friends that started. My plan was to create each part of the event and each playscape with its own area. Though it's a lot different for me I've been playing a bit over two months and there's a lot of returning items for me that make buildings easier.

For example I have no valentines stuff whatsoever so that's gonna be a big (and entertaining) project
  • I'll request you daved when I do my friend visits later tonight.

I agree from what I've seen everyone is saving things off to the side mostly which is the main reason I was hoping for a few friends that started. My plan was to create each part of the event and each playscape with its own area. Though it's a lot different for me I've been playing a bit over two months and there's a lot of returning items for me that make buildings easier.

For example I have no valentines stuff whatsoever so that's gonna be a big (and entertaining) project

I will keep an eye out for that @femurbreak88 any help I can be, dont hesitate to pm me.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.