EA Forums - Banner

After you've clicked on everything, how long does the game take to collect all the cash/exp?

Prev1
In my town it takes 19 minutes 09 seconds for all collections to stop coming in.

Replies

• WOW!
    I don't think mines more than a minute or two waiting for it to catch up
    :o
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Does seem like ages... I usually get bored and visit KL to kill it quicker.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Does seem like ages... I usually get bored and visit KL to kill it quicker.

I find if I do that, I get short changed.
    When you come back from KL, you get a bonus donut round and your exp meter is at zero?
    If I just let it run, I'll get 6-7 rounds of bonuts.
  • It takes a while I notice especially when I start the day from everyone's tasks from the previous evening/night being done; but I never really timed it out.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Does seem like ages... I usually get bored and visit KL to kill it quicker.

I find if I do that, I get short changed.
    When you come back from KL, you get a bonus donut round and your exp meter is at zero?
    If I just let it run, I'll get 6-7 rounds of bonuts.

Yes usually only one round and no xp. But sometimes I just don't have time to play all the bonuts rounds. I suppose I should play when I can allow it to do its thing. I'm impatient ya see. :/
  • Surely thats down to the performance of the device?
  • I have not tried on my new hp. But back on my old phone with only 16 GB ROM and 2GB Ram. I need one hour for a complete collection of incomes from buildings and characters after 12 hours.
  • Wow thats long, mine only takes about 2 minutes to collect everything.
    Here have a banana!!
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2018
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I have not tried on my new hp. But back on my old phone with only 16 GB ROM and 2GB Ram. I need one hour for a complete collection of incomes from buildings and characters after 12 hours.

I think my town takes about 5 minutes I'm guessing I never clocked it
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I don't think it's the device. The larger the town and the bigger the bonus is the longer it takes.
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    A vast majority of my characters are at the walking KEM. I'll tap on that and set my tablet down for a minute or so. Takes a little for a minute for all the cash to fly into my virtual pockets. Then I'll pick up the tablet and spent about 3 minutes scrolling around and collecting from all the buildings and the remaining characters.
  • It takes me around 2 minutes to collect every item when I log on first time in the morning and that with a large Springfield that has an 1800% multiplier.
  • I can tap everything fast enough it's just the animated collection that takes forever! :#
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I don't think it's the device. The larger the town and the bigger the bonus is the longer it takes.

That may account for some of the variance, but I suspect not all of it. My town, for example, is pretty big (all the land with the exception of some of the most recent plots) with a fairly hefty multiplier and collection time is on the order of a few minutes; certainly not the one hour that @168sean168 refers to when using an older model phone with limited storage.
  • My phone times out if I set it down. I have to sit there and keep touching the screen or it times out and shuts off the game and I lose all progress. Usually takes about 2 minutes to clear everything on a bad day. Some days are better then others.
  • 168sean168
    4419 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Wow thats long, mine only takes about 2 minutes to collect everything.
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I have not tried on my new hp. But back on my old phone with only 16 GB ROM and 2GB Ram. I need one hour for a complete collection of incomes from buildings and characters after 12 hours.

I think my town takes about 5 minutes I'm guessing I never clocked it
    I don't think it's the device. The larger the town and the bigger the bonus is the longer it takes.

That may account for some of the variance, but I suspect not all of it. My town, for example, is pretty big (all the land with the exception of some of the most recent plots) with a fairly hefty multiplier and collection time is on the order of a few minutes; certainly not the one hour that @168sean168 refers to when using an older model phone with limited storage.
    I can tap everything fast enough it's just the animated collection that takes forever! :#

Yeah that was very long. But I do have a large multiplier and large number of buildings. I could get like 200M then in one collection. I was also spending time in the bonus level ups too and I make sure I tapped area by area in case Bart screen appears
  • It's takes roughly the same time as it's takes me to drop the kid off at school and walk back home, or 15 minutes. The walking KEM takes at least half that time.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    My phone times out if I set it down. I have to sit there and keep touching the screen or it times out and shuts off the game and I lose all progress. Usually takes about 2 minutes to clear everything on a bad day. Some days are better then others.

You should be able to change this in display settings in your device and reset the time out to longer. Tsto used to never time out but it does now after 2 minutes so the only way is to change your own device display timer.
  • I'll tap a bit then pop to friends or KL when the XP counter starts to get full, claim the bonuts and tap some more. If I put the tablet to sleep after a round of tapping it's still animating and adding when I next wake it up no matter how many hours pass so I always sync with a visit and maybe grab an extra round on brown houses before putting the tablet down.
    Because visits negate the animations I wonder if EA could introduce a control variable and a toggle in game to stop them, probably as an option in an upgraded IRS because by then you know you're getting paid and you'll have a lot to collect. It's also easier to complete tapping and start mini games without a cloud of XP and dollar icons floating all over the screen.
    You'll often find me on tapped-out.co.uk
  • I have 1,900% multiplier and if I tap my 260 lard lads as fast as I can I'm only 5-6 seconds ahead of the pickup. Clearly all about your device.....