EA Forums - Banner

Moe's Express Gil Deal is live

Replies

• tapebelt wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Instant buy! A shame it doesn't fit on the beach. Didn't try in SH though..

it does in fact go on the SH beach.

TFD2hoT.png

xSnBMIs.jpg

That's where I placed mine. Can't wait to see it fully animated :smiley:
  • It would be nice if when they all were tasking at Moe's Express, they would say something about how wasted they were. B);)
  • In typical EA fashion, the stools are taller than the Luftwaffles building.
  • 2 old school characters is a damn sight better than Burns Dragon.
  • Nobody actually drinks their beer!!!!!
    GIURLzq.gif
    Still the group task is awesome, hope they do more stuff like this in the future!
  • Awesome gif @heyababy47428 but where's Moe? :p
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Moe is visible there too. He ducked under the bar for that photo due to poor self esteem in his appearance.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Awesome gif @heyababy47428 but where's Moe? :p

having a quick drink at the Stonecutter's lodge (1hr.). He needed some time off.
    ...back to the salt mines
    0TIzbQE.gif

Also noticed that Homer passes out at the end of his task.
    He only does it once for the quest!!! So make sure you don't miss it ;) **edit*I WAS WRONG! Homer does the animation each time after completing the quest, but not if I rush the task (for some reason)
    jJblfdr.png
    Post edited by heyababy47428 on
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    They are too drunk to lift the mugs up to their mouths.
  • Nobody actually drinks their beer

Cant corrupt the kiddies, can we? Wont somebody think of the children?

Also, if you can avoid it, buy as soon as you can, gil deals have a glorious history of problems, like disappearing early!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • OhHappyJays
    1633 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Isn't one of (regular) Moe's tasks [24hr IIRC] to water down his beer? They may just be drinking beer-colored water! :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Awesome gif @heyababy47428 but where's Moe? :p

having a quick drink at the Stonecutter's lodge (1hr.). He needed some time off.
    ...back to the salt mines
    0TIzbQE.gif

Also noticed that Homer passes out at the end of his task.
    He only does it once for the quest!!! So make sure you don't miss it ;)
    jJblfdr.png
    :D haven’t gotten that far yet, love Homer passed out in the grass in the second pic

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    Has anyone declined the deal? What does Ol' Gil say when you do? I used to love reading his dejection before buying his deals, but I stopped after a Gil deal vanished once when I declined it. I think it was the Springfield Asylum, which was luckily re-released a while back.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Has anyone declined the deal? What does Ol' Gil say when you do? I used to love reading his dejection before buying his deals, but I stopped after a Gil deal vanished once when I declined it. I think it was the Springfield Asylum, which was luckily re-released a while back.
    good question, hadn’t thought of that

• smohqy wrote: »

Gil says "It was worth a shot. Since I can’t even afford the nails to put this together I guess I’ll burn the wood for warmth."
  • kashley246 wrote: »
    smohqy wrote: »

Gil says "It was worth a shot. Since I can’t even afford the nails to put this together I guess I’ll burn the wood for warmth."
    you turned Ol’ Gil down? :'(:D

• smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    kashley246 wrote: »
    smohqy wrote: »

Thankee Sai.
  • I had 220 donuts saved for next act but bought this instead!
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    Donuts are tight so I might skip this offer as I really want Jeremy Jailbird and the Juvie facility at the start of Act 2. However (for a change) Gils deal is sooooo tempting........

Just wait until the event end. The Jeremy kid comes back as a last chance.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Nixlinx wrote: »
    nmd6 wrote: »
    nmd6 wrote: »
    Donuts are tight so I might skip this offer as I really want Jeremy Jailbird and the Juvie facility at the start of Act 2. However (for a change) Gils deal is sooooo tempting........

Jeremy Jailbird is still some time away; you have time to gather Sprinkles to buy him. Gil's Deal doesn't go away until the 6th.

So, you still have time to mull the deal over.

I just checked back there and Jeremy is only 60 donuts so my finger is now hovering over the buy button.

You sure about this ? Simpsonswiki says 150, which is pretty much the normal cost for Premium Event Characters.
    I thought it was 150 sprinkles too. That’s why I have been budgeting for it.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)