EA Forums - Banner

Is there a reason EA has not illuminated the rest of the mountains?

Or is it just my town? For the last year or so they have not illuminated the shaded out mountains when we’ve gotten new land up top (and I can’t move the Homerlayas further either). I haven’t heard the usual outrage about it so I’m wondering if it’s just my town or it just doesn’t really bother anyone else. It’s pretty gloomy to me and not as fun to decorate. Thanks.

Replies

• Heights I think has been abandoned. Like Krustyland before it.

Good ideas on paper, but how they went about completing them; they really messed things up.

Almost everyone here would love to get the rest of the Heights land unlocked. Hopefully, if they do open up the rest of the land; they do it for IGC, and not crafting currency.

Donuts would be the middle, but I would be okay with spending a few Sprinkles instead of having to craft more and more currency to open up the rest of the land.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Still tons of material for Heights so im sure its coming sooner than later
  • Sorry if I was unclear. I'm talking about regular Springfield and not SH. They've illuminated the dividing mountains between the main land and SH many rows beyond the SH limit but then just stopped about 5-6 rows ago... at least for my town.
  • I posted about the shaded out mountains a long time ago and yet it still hasn't been fix. They don't really care about it by the looks of it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I added this to the bugs and issues list almost 3 months ago:
    Some of the mountains are still shaded where new land has been released:
    PcmXSfNm.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you. At least I know it's not just me and I guess they just don't have an interest in fixing it. Disappointing :( .
  • Problems: this is not Gamebreaking, and a fix would earn them 0$.
    Maybe when more people complain, but it will not happen soon.
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    Thank you. At least I know it's not just me and I guess they just don't have an interest in fixing it.* Disappointing :( .
    *Or the other things that are listed in the bugs and issues thread either. :(
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • ZeBadmedic wrote: »
    Problems: this is not Gamebreaking, and a fix would earn them 0$.
    Maybe when more people complain, but it will not happen soon.

On the other hand, one presumes this would be a quick and easy fix, costing them next to nothing.

• Or they don’t care
  • ZeBadmedic
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    aabcampos2 wrote: »
    Or they don’t care

Yep this is the point. Because it makes the Game not unplayable. So they see no problem
  • Illuminati.
  • It's to save on electricity. Do you have any idea how much power it takes to light up a whole mountain? Just think of the kilowatts going to waste to light those mountains up. It's a travesty!
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Still tons of material for Heights so im sure its coming sooner than later
    What do you talk about?