EA Forums - Banner

Silent characters

shauna, because i paid some 90 donuts for it!

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    Milhouse because it is the most common as well as owned character.

Random side note: Another thing that bummed me out was when valentines day was over we could no longer animate the icecream parlor.... I really liked the animation on that. :(
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited May 2013
    By definition if Milhouse is silent you can expect Jimbo Jones, Rod Flanders, Sarah Wiggum, Patches, Malibu Stacy, Janey Powell and Mrs. Muntz will be silent as well... :/
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    No Fat Tony on the list??
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    daan-ado wrote:
    shauna, because i paid some 90 donuts for it!

+1 :thumbup:
    No Fat Tony on the list??

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited May 2013
    Oops, forgot about him. Corrected.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I'm still hoping that one day EA will secure the rights to all the guest stars, so then everyone will have voices
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited May 2013
    With all the money they are making they should!!!!!
  • amoldyy
    21 posts
    edited May 2013
    The fact that they can't the voice rights to Millhouse sucks
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited May 2013
    FAT TONY NOT HAVING A VOICE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT 4 SURE

Like for real I understand Milhouse he is like a main character so he really needs a voice but he is in the kids section and 1 out of three, Milhouse Martin and Ralph, only Ralph has a voice...like with?? Makes no sense
    BUT
    On the other side out of the 3 wise guys, Fat Tony Legs and Louie, Legs and Louie have voice and Fat Tony don't have one that really makes no sense LIKE HOW THE BOSS OF THE MOB DOENST HAVE A VOICE. So the henchmen for the MOB boss gets voices and the Boss himself doesn't isn't it the other way around Boss talks and what he says goes and henchmen just respond and and say smart remarks...? So if his henchmen can have voices wouldn't it be appropriate for them all to have voices...
  • Tommo2304
    45 posts
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, the one that will most disappoint me is when Sideshow Bob is eventually an actual character and doesn't have a voice....that'll be a sad day.
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited May 2013
    I voted Milhouse.
  • DukeEsqIII
    78 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was torn between Milhouse and Hank Scorpio. Milhouse is a free character and in almost every episode but I decided to vote for Hank. He cost me a lot of donuts and I feel his clips would have been comedic gold.
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited May 2013
    Added Tom O' Flannigan and Mrs. Krabappel (why they slipped my memory the first time...)

Also to better understand who we can expect to have voices I recommend checking out this Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_cast_members

If the character isn't voiced by the big 4 (Yeardley Smith only did Lisa) Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria, Dan Castellaneta or Nancy Cartwright then don't expect a voiced character at this time.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I didn't vote because there is no all button.
  • mrectomy8
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    I voted Martin because he says so of the most redonkulous things, but not having Milhouse is sad. I'd love to hear him say " Everything is coming up Milhouse!"
  • wastecoatMay
    64 posts
    edited May 2013
    Has EA even released a statements as to why they can't secure the voice rights for these characters?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    Shauna.
    I paid 90 donuts for her, and no voice, no 60 min and no 4hours task.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Shauna.
    There should really be the option to see what tasks premium items have before you buy them. I know forum members can obviously use other forum members' knowledge to learn what they are, but for people who don't visit the boards it's like shooting in the dark.
    Yes, that would be a good add to the game.
    Also, it was a Limited character, one of the reasons why I bought her.
  • xMathii
    61 posts
    edited May 2013
    All of them should have voices!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm still hoping that one day EA will secure the rights to all the guest stars, so then everyone will have voices

Shauna.

I agree she was defo the worst buy in the game so far! So she is the one i am disappointed with in that sense!

As for the other characters they are only dissappointing due to them not have voices which Deadshot explained why above :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!