EA Forums - Banner

Power plant ideas

I tried too look up power plant ideas, i have taken it apart and i can’t find a great design i like.
In which i mean, i can’t find any ideas at all really. The search yeilds nothing as the pics Are old and removed by the site they were once posted too, and regular internet search is the same

Please i need ideas!
My springfield Will be forever greatful

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Have a look on google images as there's a few designs on there and I'll probably post mine around the end of this event once the
    Damaged Power Plant Bundle is out.
    :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • zbXv8jY.png
    here is mine
  • here you go

Nky66pOl.jpg
  • Here's what I wound up doing with mine. I stuck mine behind Moe's on my mainstreet area.

WwKtCIK.png
  • Here is perhaps an unconventional use of the power plant parts (note: some areas are a bit incomplete from my end goals).

DU0KAFE.png
    sxpMZHi.png
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • Did you look for actual images from the show for inspiration? That's what i did. There's several styles of the same basic design. Here's without a river behind it:
    latest?cb=20170101231010

And here's with a river AND the cooling water canal, which is what i followed:
    349133-116956-springfield-nuclear.JPG

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Did you look for actual images from the show for inspiration? That's what i did. There's several styles of the same basic design. Here's without a river behind it:
    latest?cb=20170101231010

So where’s your design?
  • Tnx for all your replies.
    Really appreciate it. I stuck mine close to the mountain area, as i stil don’t know what looks good.

• Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    Here’s what I have at the moment.
    fFy3tKh.png
  • YxNVHEd.png

Mine isn't very spectacular, since it's not a very spectacular building. I planted between my Area 51, Airport and Cloning/ Soul Extraction Center. It used to have a carpark until I demolished it to make room for real estate.
  • This is one of my earliest attempts at design. Except for a a few additions, it’s pretty much unchanged. licPmaz.jpg
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Did you look for actual images from the show for inspiration? That's what i did. There's several styles of the same basic design. Here's without a river behind it:
    latest?cb=20170101231010

So where’s your design?

Sorry i had to dig this pic up from a thread that's a year and a half old. So it's evolved a bit but basically the same layout. The summer mansion is long gone.
    nprInnml.png
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    latest?cb=20170101231010

So where’s your design?

Sorry i had to dig this pic up from a thread that's a year and a half old. So it's evolved a bit but basically the same layout. The summer mansion is long gone.
    nprInnml.png

The river around makes well :)
  • adTc80y.jpg

The phone booth is used to make a control booth at the entrance
  • mgiorgi94393
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    eKcxbt1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Here’s mine sandwiched between Burns’ mansion and oil well
    https://m.imgur.com/a/H90qk