EA Forums - Banner

Just a thought

Hi everyone. I'm from country Australia, and as I was driving past one of our family's farms I thought to myself "that would be a neat little update for TSTO". I then started to think about what could be included. Homers old family farm house could be purchase able, along with sheep and cous that would work like the reindeer, just moving their heads. There could also be a new fence type to make paddocks and silos and windmills as decorations. I also thought that it would be cool if you would be able to buy the farm part of cletus' farm, without the building. This would allow us to extend the farm and grow more crops. This will almost defiantly never happen, but if it were too, I think I would need to be a limited time event. But as I said, nearer going to happen.
What are "cous?" Hahaha, Jajaja, and Lol. Just made my dayx)

Replies

• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi everyone. I'm from country Australia, and as I was driving past one of our family's farms I thought to myself "that would be a neat little update for TSTO". I then started to think about what could be included. Homers old family farm house could be purchase able, along with sheep and cous that would work like the reindeer, just moving their heads. There could also be a new fence type to make paddocks and silos and windmills as decorations. I also thought that it would be cool if you would be able to buy the farm part of cletus' farm, without the building. This would allow us to extend the farm and grow more crops. This will almost defiantly never happen, but if it were too, I think I would need to be a limited time event. But as I said, nearer going to happen.
    What are "cous?" Hahaha, Jajaja, and Lol. Just made my dayx)
    Lol at this post
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited May 2013
    Lol cows* sorry :lol:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Lol cows* sorry :lol:
    ROFL also at the fact that 15 views on this thread before I clicked it and no one even noticed. :mrgreen: I have a good eye :wink: :twisted:
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    to my knowledge there are 6 farm plots in the files so possibly we will get one in a future update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!