EA Forums - Banner

Is Act 2 better than Act 1?

2Next

Replies

• I'm confused.....a lot of comments about the second base being pointless.....but now you get the cool adult animations and the kid animations. The junk base looks cool too.... as I've stated before I'm building massive areas to put the whole event into perspective. It's fun! As the event progresses I can incorporate more and more. The use of the Springfield prison and juevenile correction facility around the junk base is a great fit.

Also confused how many missed the part where fortifying builds and assaulting destroys. It changes every time you tap lol! Sky finger might be a bit blind.....
  • FrogFaery wrote: »
    Sadly, moving down from 19.5 loses one for Crazy Iguana Lady. It's just one, but still. :tongue:
    Oh, didn't know she even participated. Odd that she's not listed if she's stored.... now I wonder about the full list.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Seriously I just don't get it. What's the point of a 2nd base that does exactly the same as the first one? I must be missing something! :/
    Same. The payout is the same too. So, what's the point?

Pointless!

According to LPNs walkthrough all 3 bases will be used in act 3. If you follow the story, the 3 bases make sense, I suppose.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    I was wondering if the three bases will end up like the recycling centers and we'll get to task people at them to make something?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I was wondering if the three bases will end up like the recycling centers and we'll get to task people at them to make something?

was thinking the same thing... hoping for land tokens.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • I was wondering if the three bases will end up like the recycling centers and we'll get to task people at them to make something?

I kinda hope not, as I'd really like to store them once the event is over, I think.