EA Forums - Banner

New Update, still no new "Other Springfield"?

Just wanna see if I'm the only one who still has a Level 20 Other Springfield? It's been the same for me since I was about level 16-17. I really wanna see what EA do with a level 29 Springfield.

Maybe the "Other Springfield" has been locked out of their game since level20?? LOL

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Even EA having harpy trouble maybe? :lol:
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited May 2013
    I like the fact that its still at level 20. Makes it very managble when visiting and looking for snakes.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the fcact that its still at level 20. Makes it very managble when visiting and looking for snakes.

+1 :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    Tbh I cant remember the last time I actually visited it lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just wanna see if I'm the only one who still has a Level 20 Other Springfield? It's been the same for me since I was about level 16-17. I really wanna see what EA do with a level 29 Springfield.

TBH I always found other Springfield to be a bit mediocre, would like to see an upgraded version though, still
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    When I first started out I thought that was setting the benchmark and would always aspire to have a town as good as Other Springfield. Then I joined these forums and found out that Other Springfield isn't really that great.

However I'd still like to see their Level 29 :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    When I first started out I thought that was setting the benchmark and would always aspire to have a town as good as Other Springfield. Then I joined these forums and found out that Other Springfield isn't really that great.

However I'd still like to see their Level 29 :)

I would like to see it upgrade itself for sure :D Let hope it can get back into its town and start catching up with everyone......If "other Springfield" suddenly gets all the old stuff you know something dodgy has gone on :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited May 2013
    I remember when first playing TSTO that the "other springfield" was massive compared to my measly 3 houses and kwik e mart, now its tiny :)
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've never seen the point of other springfield especially if you visit this forum (or the other one). Seems like a waste of code to me, could have made it shelbyville with a little bit of imagination, that would have been cool(er).
  • cjj425
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've never seen the point of other springfield especially if you visit this forum (or the other one). Seems like a waste of code to me, could have made it shelbyville with a little bit of imagination, that would have been cool(er).

The point is you need another Springfield to visit to introduce you to the social aspect of the game and to complete that quest. A majority of people who play never visit this forum.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think their gonna update it anymore, the point of the other Springfield was to show how you can arrange your town, and if you get to level 20 you already have the idea and skills to do your own, I think it was to give some ideas.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm on level 26 and my Other Springfeild is still on level 20 too
  • MichaelJ83
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think it would be nice for EA to hold some sort of contest and the first place winner gets the updated Other Springfield to be made after the winners own Springfield. Maybe have a "Prettiest Springfield" contest?
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    MichaelJ83 wrote:
    I think it would be nice for EA to hold some sort of contest and the first place winner gets the updated Other Springfield to be made after the winners own Springfield. Maybe have a "Prettiest Springfield" contest?

This was discussed in a previous thread a few days ago and I can't agree more. Really good idea :)
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited May 2013
    MichaelJ83 wrote:

That would be cool! Or, if whoever's Springfield was chosen to be Other Springfield for say a month, or between updates, that user got 1,000 donuts!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    MichaelJ83 wrote:

That would be cool! Or, if whoever's Springfield was chosen to be Other Springfield for say a month, or between updates, that user got 1,000 donuts!

You give EA too much credit :lol:
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited May 2013
    It would be nice to have a new one at level 30. Good even number for an update in it
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see Other Springfield be a random non-neighbors Springfield. That way we could have a different town every time we visit, as well as seeing the towns of random strangers and getting ideas.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!