EA Forums - Banner

donut happy

I wondered the same thing......thought maybe it meant that they had bought donuts.

Replies

• wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited October 2012
    well then those guys have bought a lot of donuts then, cause they show that every day.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes it does mean that, also when Lisa for example drops a donut when she cleans up Springfield, this is also referenced in friends section, including when you level up.
    Sometimes when you speed up a task using donuts, such as a building. Even when someone accidentally taps the speed up, cursing of course, this may or not be referenced.
    However it appears to happen quite a lot.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I just made a test on this.
    I asked my wife to go onto the simpsons tapped out game, she did, the only thing she did was to collect cash from the houses and restuarants and to give a couple of characters their tasks to do, there was no donut exchanged, purchased and sold.
    Afterwards I checked my friends in which my wife is one, and under her username she was donut happy just 5 minutes earlier, the time she was on.
    So I reckon that when someone just simply goes onto the game whether it involves donuts or not, they are simply donut happy.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.