EA Forums - Banner

Have you stopped whacking yet?

13Next

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    32,100 snakes and still whacking along......man I love these snakes!!.....Hope it never ends!!..... :twisted:
    How can u day such a thing like that?! :mrgreen: Run along now and keep puffing that cigar such as ur avatar :twisted: :mrgreen:

That's the second time you said cigar....how dare you, these are the cheapest cigarettes clowns can buy (or steal)...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    snakes-on-a-plane-quote-o.gif
    "I've had it with these MFN snakes,in this MFN game!"
    Watch ur mouth, sir! :mrgreen: Awww, it's all fun in games until______(why r u looking at me forxD, u fill in the blank). :mrgreen:

profiles_Buy-A-Vowel-914573.png
    (Just jk btw)
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    32,100 snakes and still whacking along......man I love these snakes!!.....Hope it never ends!!..... :twisted:
    How can u day such a thing like that?! :mrgreen: Run along now and keep puffing that cigar such as ur avatar :twisted: :mrgreen:

That's the second time you said cigar....how dare you, these are the cheapest cigarettes clowns can buy (or steal)...
    Hahaha, Jajaja, and Lol! Dam, Krusty the Clown has done it again! Oh so u did see me post this before, then why didn't u reply? :cry: Congrats for being the best Krusty the Clown on these forums( gtg now have to do homework...)! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • unionabiel
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    nope - I am just short of 12,000 and still need just slightly more than 500 to finish getting to the goal

the questions become, can I, unionabiel, get the last 500 snakes caught in time before the update

I hope so, but could use help so that that hope - turns to reality
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yes. Just reached 16500 and I know I can't reach the next milestone. Finally it's over for another year!
  • akmedtdt
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    done with the prizes I want but still whacking just to get eggs for some egg buddies who are still a bit short :mrgreen:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Iam still wacking but for no real purpose(shouldn't have said that,waiting for the wave of pm's now)lol,I was going for the boxes,but its outright offensive what you receive in them,out of two boxes,$750 each time. I've got plenty of money, that to me isn't worth the extra effort at all, absolutely pi$$ weak ea.
  • drmalkie
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Still wacking. Still trying for Miss Springfield. About 1,000 more snakes to go. This has been exhausting but... must... get... prizes!!!
  • dan72982
    41 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I whack every day, sometimes twice
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    dan72982 wrote:
    I whack every day, sometimes twice

Always one hey.
  • alveskog
    10 posts
    edited May 2013
    I can't stop whacking. I'm so close to the motel, I can see it in the distance, just not reach it unless we get just one more day... It's nervewracking, but I hope someone will come a girl to rescue with some minor donations =) Can't loose hope and faith just yet =)
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have about 400 to go for the next whack box. Back to visiting neighbors today (hi, neighbors, sorry I've been avoiding you for the last week) so I can get that shiny $750 before this thing ends!
  • stanmorris
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    If anyone finished could add garryfoster, hes my friend who needs a little help. And eggs ;)
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Finished today finally! Thanks friends for the help.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Haven't stopped whacking, just slowed right down after I got the motel on the Sunday before the event was meant to finish the first time, I still whack the snakes in my town and I still visit a few friends aday and if I see any snakes there I get them, I've managed to get 3 whacking boxes even at the slow pace I'm going. :)
  • akmedtdt
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hear you on that :mrgreen:

would have whacked more willingly if I got a donut in the 1st box but alas $750 and I have lots of cash :shock:

so just trying to get eggs to share
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Iam still wacking but for no real purpose(shouldn't have said that,waiting for the wave of pm's now)lol,I was going for the boxes,but its outright offensive what you receive in them,out of two boxes,$750 each time. I've got plenty of money, that to me isn't worth the extra effort at all, absolutely pi$$ weak ea.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Im at nearly 38 000 only because ive been helping a couple of people get the motel, that would have been 3x the motel for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.