EA Forums - Banner

So they reduced the item maximum

They increased it by 100 a few days after the event started and now they reduced it in the past 24 hours. I’m now 43 items over the limit instead of 57 under. I only have two words for EA, the second of which is “you”. I suppose I could add “and the horse you rode in on”.

Replies

• what did you place in town? anything?
  • I was just putting the new event things in fine. I moved the forts and rearranged things a couple days ago, and put down more trenches. No problems. Then today I crafted one new trench and bang - suddenly it’s telling me I am 43 (!) over. That’s a lot to put away to get something new...
  • Could be a glitch. Maybe just wait a bit.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • tcsima wrote: »
    I was just putting the new event things in fine. I moved the forts and rearranged things a couple days ago, and put down more trenches. No problems. Then today I crafted one new trench and bang - suddenly it’s telling me I am 43 (!) over. That’s a lot to put away to get something new...

the item cap hasn't been lowered, i just confirmed it myself. my guess is that when you were rearranging things, you created waterways with lots of bridges? each side of the bridge counts as one item against the total count, but you are allowed to create as many of them as you want, even if it exceeds the item cap.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    tcsima wrote: »
    I was just putting the new event things in fine. I moved the forts and rearranged things a couple days ago, and put down more trenches. No problems. Then today I crafted one new trench and bang - suddenly it’s telling me I am 43 (!) over. That’s a lot to put away to get something new...

the item cap hasn't been lowered, i just confirmed it myself. my guess is that when you were rearranging things, you created waterways with lots of bridges? each side of the bridge counts as one item against the total count, but you are allowed to create as many of them as you want, even if it exceeds the item cap.

Doesn’t a bridge count as two items?

A bridge constructed with two railings is counted as 2. One railing is one.

what sean said. so if for whatever reason you had a standalone street tile in a sea of water tiles, that would count as four items.
    if you hard. then you hard.