EA Forums - Banner

I’m disappointed

Gina has a 24hr task to “do a stint in juvie” but it is still at the Springfield penitentiary, not at the new Juvenile Detention Center. What gives EA? In the old days we would be given a premium task, if you had to use donuts to purchase a building or decoration. So yeah, not happy.

Replies

• Gina has been in the game for 10 years and the Juvenile Detention Center only 5 minutes! Is Jeremy's task there not premium? I don't get what's got you all disappointed and sad.
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    Gina has a 24hr task to “do a stint in juvie” but it is still at the Springfield penitentiary, not at the new Juvenile Detention Center. What gives EA? In the old days we would be given a premium task, if you had to use donuts to purchase a building or decoration. So yeah, not happy.

And in the old days donuts where extremely hard to come by unless you purchased them, I remember thinking that I'd had a superb week if I got 6 to 8 donuts for free.
  • Gina has been in the game for 10 years and the Juvenile Detention Center only 5 minutes! Is Jeremy's task there not premium? I don't get what's got you all disappointed and sad.
    Not ten years as the games been going for 6

Maybe she got a head start ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Maybe she got a head start ;)

No, but if you’ve been grinding away it seems that long.