EA Forums - Banner

My springfield is gone

You have to go through their customer support via EA.com I have had good success with hearing back from them. But now I have the same issue as you. I had done everything the FAQ guide says to do when you have this problem and it doesnt fix it. So if anyone knows anything other than what the FAQ says please let us know!

Replies

• swarmski
    8 posts
    edited October 2012
    There is unfortunately nothing you can do and you will not get your town back.

I had a mate with the same problem. After about 10 emails back and forth, all they say is that their engineers are aware but cant offer a fix.

They cant even offer a donut compensation (which leads me to believe that the customer support for this game isnt even in the same team - but they are just a front to respond to customers).

Pretty poor
  • Zoyla76
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, that really sucks. I just reached level 22.. I contacted Apple and at least they're gonna refund me the money I spent.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited October 2012
    Contacting apple for a refund is all you can do. There is no real customer support for this game
  • Zoyla76
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    On top of that, I probably won't be able to get enough treats and level up fast enough to get all my Halloween stuff bac and I need more friends, I started a new game under username susupetals please add me.
  • strycker21
    18 posts
    edited October 2012
    Wow.. I hope this bug doesn't strike me. I think I'll be finished with the game if so. Don't want to go through all the levels again. This is addictive and takes up too much time as it is to start all over again.
  • S1n1st1r
    8 posts
    edited October 2012
    I will give EA tech support a few days then file a claim with iTunes for a refund. Not sure if I will recommend a game with this many problems to anyone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.