EA Forums - Banner

Is It Just Me or Is Everything Larger

I play on an Galaxy S7 Edge and although I haven't played for a while I can tell something is different about the game. Did they make everything closer and minimize the amount you could zoom out? If they did it would be a shame because that is something I liked about this game compared to Family Guy which you could zoom out about as much as today's Tapped Out. It makes it easier and faster to get around your Springfield.

Just wondering or is it just me?

Replies

• Islene_V wrote: »
    I play on an Galaxy S7 Edge and although I haven't played for a while I can tell something is different about the game. Did they make everything closer and minimize the amount you could zoom out? If they did it would be a shame because that is something I liked about this game compared to Family Guy which you could zoom out about as much as today's Tapped Out. It makes it easier and faster to get around your Springfield.

Just wondering or is it just me?

This seems to be a continuing issue plaguing Samsung devices. It can be addressed on a subset of Samsung’s devices by downloading the Samsung Game Tuner and using it set your game mode to “maximum quality”. (Note that the Game Tuner is not compatible with all Samsung devices.)
  • hobbesisreal
    573 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @Islene_V .......I had this issue...but with the last release, it was like fixed with a glitch. So my game will start without the ability to zoom out fully. But now when I do a mini game that zoomed in, like the claw game or find Maggie....as soon as the mini game is over I can zoom out fully.