EA Forums - Banner

Yes, another Egg Donation Thread, but not what you think.

So I maxed out on snakes weeks ago and have been singling out neighbors to inundate with eggs. I took ChristinaMMO from the balance beam to hotel and have been working on MMagazu21 and have gotten him from the balance beam to the coliseum (so far).
It's so fulfilling to visit their town and see it totally upgraded and fleshed out because you helped them get there.
So here's what I would like to ask of you all:
We're all down to one day (again) and I don't think I'm going to be able to get MMagazu21 to the hotel on my own in that amount of time. Lisa's snake task tells me he/she has 10093 snakes meaning I need to get a few thousand eggs to him in order to ensure he gets enough snakes from them to finish WD. Anyone wanna help me help him/her?
If you want to help me on my quest of getting 2 of my neighbors who struggled on their own to get a balance beam, get all of the prizes than
Add MMagazu21 and start raining down the eggs.

I didn't want to put this in the egg donation thread because I'm not asking for myself, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just want you to help me help others. Thanks for reading and happy wacking. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.