EA Forums - Banner

I done Whacking Day

KieranAPB wrote:
Hey everybody, I done Whacking Day.

This morning I hit 12500 snakes, and Whacking Day was officially done for me. I felt a powerful urge to post about my success on this forum because, remarkable, it felt like I had achieved something of importance.

I lost 48 hours on the Whacking Day event because my charactures were all tied up with 24 hour tasks. I never once thought I'd actually get as far as the motel, at best I thought I'd unlock Bare Chested Willie.

After I unlocked the Springfield Coliseum on the 04/05/2013 I decided to end my Whacking Day pursuit because (at the time) I thought it was unrealistic to reach the motel even if an extension was granted. By the time the event was due to to end (09/04/2013) I found myself with 11000 snakes and I realised unlocking the motel was a very real possibility.

I've undertaken this event with no financial help (no purchased Snake Rocks, Logs, Elite Licenses, ect), without buying buildings/speeding up levels, and by visiting only 50 friends and tapping an average of 4 snakes per visit.
I've used two Egg Buddies, but the experience proved to be a little flaky. I've also traded eggs directly which was time consuming but with a better pay off than the Egg Buddy system.

So how was your Whacking Day experience?

Congratulation. it was easy for me as I just bought most of them lol :lol:

Replies

• redcydranth
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    I started playing about 2 weeks into the event and I'm pleased with how I've done. I'm still 680 shy of getting the Helmet Snake though. I know if I had begun playing before the event began, I'd have gotten at least Drederick and the Arena. Oh well, it's a fun game but I'm not gonna stress if I can't get everything in it. Of course, if anyone wants to donate eggs to me, I'd gladly take them, haha. I just started coming on the forum today and have traded all my eggs away to my new neighbors.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.