EA Forums - Banner

Jackpot!

Sorry if this is considered bragging or a waste of post but I just had to share my news. For the first time since the Scratcher cards were released, I got my first jackpot of three axes. Disappointed a bit it did not come on my weekly gold Scratcher earlier in the day, but to get the cash addition to my coffers as events like the Squidport loom, I am understandably thrilled.

Would have taken a .jpg, but dunno how with my iPad. Should look that one up in the FAQ by now, shouldn't I?

Press the Home button and the Power/Sleep button at the same time. The screen should flash white and I think make a shutter noise if you have the volume up and the picture will appear in your camera roll.

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited May 2013
    grats. Surprising that this is your first jackpot though. I havent had a jackpot for a couple weeks, now that I think about it...
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sorry if this is considered bragging or a waste of post but I just had to share my news. For the first time since the Scratcher cards were released, I got my first jackpot of three axes. Disappointed a bit it did not come on my weekly gold Scratcher earlier in the day, but to get the cash addition to my coffers as events like the Squidport loom, I am understandably thrilled.

Would have taken a .jpg, but dunno how with my iPad. Should look that one up in the FAQ by now, shouldn't I?

Press the Home button and the Power/Sleep button at the same time. The screen should flash white and I think make a shutter noise if you have the volume up and the picture will appear in your camera roll.

Thanks, man. Will try taking photos of my town for What Have You Done With... Threads in the future then.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    grats. Surprising that this is your first jackpot though. I havent had a jackpot for a couple weeks, now that I think about it...

Well, given the six hour turn around for the scratchers, I can only do two or three a day at best. I am a bit surprised too, but figure between getting SVT from the Mystery Box a few weeks ago and this today, my luck is pretty much spent for a long long time in this game.
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited May 2013
    Wow. I want one!! Please Please. LOL. I try to be Johnny on the spot every time I can when they are ready to scratch. Never a jackpot. The most so far is 1250. And did you say weekly golden ticket? Does that mean they are free sometimes?
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013

Congrats! Which remind me, I need to buy powerball. The jackpot is $360M! :)
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow. I want one!! Please Please. LOL. I try to be Johnny on the spot every time I can when they are ready to scratch. Never a jackpot. The most so far is 1250. And did you say weekly golden ticket? Does that mean they are free sometimes?

Nah, I drop a buck a week to try my luck. Lose, I get six dounts, win, I get more. Never done better than 20, but never know.
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice
  • xplim
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    definitely worth a mention. i think i've only won one jackpot since starting when the android version was released (feb?)

for a while i was getting a lot of non-bomb prizes, but now i've been getting way more bombs than before.
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited May 2013
    Also had the Jackpot once in about 2 months of playing.
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
    Proof or it did not happen! LoL. :)
    Congratulations!

Here is mine. ;)

8691875931_f716bf14cd_d.jpg
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations!

Here is mine. ;)

Nice! I'll be posting proofs in the future, thanks to photobucket. Cannot tell you the thrill scratching the first square and seeing the axe. So cool.
  • knights201139
    39 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have had it 4 times (2 were for donuts) but my brother who has been playing for a month longer then me has never got it
  • DohBoyPtCook
    52 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've seen mention of SVT. Could someone explain the obvious please?

(_8(I) Doh!
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've seen mention of SVT. Could someone explain the obvious please?

(_8(I) Doh!

Squeaky Voiced Teen.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Heheh look what I just got!
    WHa8MLE.png
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Haha awesome! Congrats Jenn! :D
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Congratulations!

Here is mine. ;)

That's a lotta cash ya got there.
    tumblr_mebq9miHe51rvxk04o1_500.gif
  • dischia
    90 posts
    edited September 2013
    Look what i've got... he,he... 21C95F15-4906-48E6-8C8E-5C2E0D1FC7EC-20563-0000225DFDE16F8E_zps1f115ec9.jpg
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    dischia wrote:
    Look what i've got... he,he... 21C95F15-4906-48E6-8C8E-5C2E0D1FC7EC-20563-0000225DFDE16F8E_zps1f115ec9.jpg

Thanks you Jay!

And awesome for ya, I haven't bought a scratch one in awhile I always get jipped on them...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.