EA Forums - Banner

Question About Act 3 (SPOILER)

I see the Water Baron Burns Mansion is part of the prize track for Act 3. Is this just a skin for the current Burns Mansion or a new building? Just so I can plan ahead and make some space if needed lol

Replies

• Its a new building.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I see the Water Baron Burns Mansion is part of the prize track for Act 3. Is this just a skin for the current Burns Mansion or a new building? Just so I can plan ahead and make some space if needed lol

I'm glad someone asked this question! I was confused after the damaged courthouse skin. I'm glad it's a separate building. Now if only they'd expand SH :(
  • I see the Water Baron Burns Mansion is part of the prize track for Act 3. Is this just a skin for the current Burns Mansion or a new building? Just so I can plan ahead and make some space if needed lol

I'm glad someone asked this question! I was confused after the damaged courthouse skin. I'm glad it's a separate building. Now if only they'd expand SH :(

SH is the new forgotten land like KL.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • cyrtrav50
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    What about tbe lard lad in act 3? Skin or building??

Thxs
  • cyrtrav50 wrote: »

Thxs

That's a skin
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    cyrtrav50 wrote: »

Thxs

That's a skin

but you also get a free LLD
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
    I see the Water Baron Burns Mansion is part of the prize track for Act 3. Is this just a skin for the current Burns Mansion or a new building? Just so I can plan ahead and make some space if needed lol

SH is the new forgotten land like KL.

If I could get the rest of the SH land. That would be amazing!!! I would have so much room for activities!

Thxs

That's a skin

Great. Number 381! Just what I need. :(
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Thxs

That's a skin

I thought you were joking.
  • Oh geeze, not another freakin' Lard Lad...
  • but you also get a free LLD
    That's good!
    Great. Number 381! Just what I need. :(
    That's bad!

• devilknigh71
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I keep getting Lard Lads and can’t sell them
  • @devilknigh71 why are resurrecting old posts???
    :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Oops, half asleep brain
  • Lard Lads are premiums (by donuts) like other premium buildings that can't be sell....you can only store them.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too