EA Forums - Banner

South Park Season 17

Replies

• XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    There's no issue with an OT thread on South Park but if this thread continues in the direction it seems to be headed with constant flaming, then it will be locked. Please stick to the subject of South Park and not personal attacks on each other.
    Lol what r u talking about?! This thread is perfectly fine! :mrgreen:
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dude please! I am a Gulf War Combat Veteran and I play this game to keep me from going postal on mouthy little a-holes like you. Me and my fellow Veterans made sacrifices so people like you have the First Ammendment Right to Freedom of Speach. What have you done for your Country?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    Dude please! I am a Gulf War Combat Veteran and I play this game to keep me from going postal on mouthy little a-holes like you. Me and my fellow Veterans made sacrifices so people like you have the First Ammendment Right to Freedom of Speach. What have you done for your Country?
    Dang! It's "Blazing" in here! :mrgreen:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    lets just apologize to each other logistics_eng and leave it at that im sorry know its your turn
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    logistics_eng prove it and if you do prove it i will be a man and say i was wrong

It would be against EA TOS to post personal information here. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that in there.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    logistics_eng prove it and if you do prove it i will be a man and say i was wrong

It would be against EA TOS to post personal information here. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that in there.
    C'mon Miss! I bet even u want him to prove himself. Plz do sir, show something to prove it
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited May 2013
    Last season was so bad that I might just sit out the next season of South park.

On top of that we won't see a new season till next year. They say they are to busy on the game to make the show. I think they are just flat out of ideas and still want to collect those checks.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Everyone please just stop the fighting im sorry if i offended anyone
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
    - Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.

Sherry's right. He can't post anything like that to prove it without violating TOS. Stick to the original topic.
    Aw man! Way to go "busting the bubble" Mod. Lol jk, sir. Well I learned something today, i guess u do learn something new all day er'day! :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I've gone through and removed all the flaming posts. Do it again and this thread will be locked.

Debates/disagreements are fine but not when they turn to name calling and personal attacks. Keep to the subject at hand.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I've gone through and removed all the flaming posts. Do it again and this thread will be locked.

Debates/disagreements are fine but not when they turn to name calling and personal attacks. Keep to the subject at hand.
    Oh ur just liking this, huh?! Great now I learned two new things now! :mrgreen: Anything else u want to add, meanwhile were at it Mod lissarv68. :mrgreen:
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

You need a "Paddlin'!" Lol :mrgreen: Btw, like ur 3333 post count :thumbup:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    logistics_eng I accept your apology i hope i did not take it to far with you i am deeply sorry man who am i to say whats true and not true i am sorry i hope this never happens again between us man
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    logistics_eng I accept your apology i hope i did not take it to far with you i am deeply sorry man who am i to say whats true and not true i am sorry i hope this never happens again between us man
    After reading your post, I feel like this...
    Also like this when Homer ate Pinchy. R.I.P Pinchy :cry: Btw, plz EA add Pinchy for TSTO
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited May 2013
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    logistics_eng thank you for posting that picture keep up the good work champ :D
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    logistics_eng thank you for posting that picture keep up the good work champ :D
    Oh so I don't get a "Thank you" from u after I posted those videos?! I see how it is...(only joking). :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.