EA Forums - Banner

Broken jebidiah statue

2Next

Replies

• Muhsterino wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have a link to a video about how to get the statue in the tips thread, in the 2nd post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1

The free “tap on Homer” statue is NOT the one the skin is for. As I stated above I have the free one, but I can’t attach the skin to it. I’ll send pictures later.
    I think it would be really low, even by EA standards, if they gave a prize of a skin for a statue that not everyone could obtain. In my towns, it is the free Jebidiah Springfield statue that has the prize skin.

Same here. Went right to it when I got it, with no problems. Can change back and forth too, can provide pics if needed. Don't quite know what all the hubbub is about.

You don't like my pics? :bawling:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I have a link to a video about how to get the statue in the tips thread, in the 2nd post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1

The free “tap on Homer” statue is NOT the one the skin is for. As I stated above I have the free one, but I can’t attach the skin to it. I’ll send pictures later.
    I think it would be really low, even by EA standards, if they gave a prize of a skin for a statue that not everyone could obtain. In my towns, it is the free Jebidiah Springfield statue that has the prize skin.

Same here. Went right to it when I got it, with no problems. Can change back and forth too, can provide pics if needed. Don't quite know what all the hubbub is about.

You don't like my pics? :bawling:

No your pics are quite detailed and nice. Was just offering for confirmation, in case someone wanted it. :smirk:
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    His arm even changed sides

ETA: But if you rotate him his right arm is up on both the statue and the skin.

• .[/quote]
    [/quote]

I agree, I’ve looked and looked and I haven’t got it :( pretty rubbish offering a prize you can’t use!

I’ve even tried the guidelines on here but nothing works to get it. Oh well at least I don’t have to find a place for it LOL

Mands xxx
  • Watched to video link for the free jebediah statue. Did the Homer Ipad thing yesterday and today, no pop up, no jebediah, no donuts.
  • There does tend to be a problem with certain items during events. Like the otto skin for christmas. Once someone got the otto skin you couldn't find him in store anymore. This might be a similar issue. Once you have the skin the egg doesnt work anymore.

Did you guys already get the statue skin? Did anyone try this trick prior to getting the skin?
  • Here, just did it now
    mTRQybn.png
  • Here, just did it now
    mTRQybn.png

did you already have the statue skin?
  • I do not have the skin in that town @hatchet669
  • So it might be like that Otto glitch. If you win the skin prior to having/unlocking the item you can't get it till the end of the event.
  • Assuming the Ruined Lard Lad, which is third on the Act 3 prize track, will be a skin also. Not as much of an issue since you can have multiple Lard Lads. Just wish we could have multiple Jebediah statues.
  • In my tiny side town, I did the tap Homer 10 times and won the statue and 10 donuts. Then, I retrieved the broken skin from inventory and used it. All I can say is that it worked for me.
  • madfish86 wrote: »
    Assuming the Ruined Lard Lad, which is third on the Act 3 prize track, will be a skin also. Not as much of an issue since you can have multiple Lard Lads. Just wish we could have multiple Jebediah statues.

It is a skin. And you can use it on one Lard Lad and not another. Or on all.

SORRY please ignore the above from me.
    Rule #1; don’t try to answer questions when you are in the middle of a massive headache. Between the high pollen count and high and low fronts going through, I have had a headache for the last two days. I’m surprised what I posted was that coherent. Actually I’m surprised I even posted.
    Rule #2 never forget rule #1.

Please accept my apologies, I was wrong, big time.

SORRY please ignore the above from me.
    Rule #1; don’t try to answer questions when you are in the middle of a massive headache. Between the high pollen count and high and low fronts going through, I have had a headache for the last two days. I’m surprised what I posted was that coherent. Actually I’m surprised I even posted.
    Rule #2 never forget rule #1.

Please accept my apologies, I was wrong, big time.

Don't worry about it, anyone can make a mistake and it's certainly easy to do with this particular skin as it's not the same colour as the original statue and depending on orientation the raised arm is also reversed.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11573 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    JQyJsb8.png
    here are the 8
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • madfish86 wrote: »
    Assuming the Ruined Lard Lad, which is third on the Act 3 prize track, will be a skin also. Not as much of an issue since you can have multiple Lard Lads. Just wish we could have multiple Jebediah statues.

It is a skin. And you can use it on one Lard Lad and not another. Or on all.

Of course it's a skin, in this event...

It actually made all of my lard lads crumple. Haven't bothered to change any back yet.