EA Forums - Banner

Overgrown Ruin Bundle

Prev1
168sean168
2979 posts Member
edited February 2018
B5MlM4i.png
This bundle cost 90 donuts and I believe comes with 20 items. Key items are one Catacomb, two Ruins, Brazil trees, scrubs, flaming poles and a shallow pirate grave. I don't feel it is worth buying but the bundle layout is nice.

Replies

• Passing on this.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I was interested in this early on, but I think I'm going to pass on this and wait until the Castle Recycle Bundle(s) come into the Shop.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The price is ridiculous but I love the trees so I'm buying a couple of copies for them alone. Multiple catacombs might also come in handy. Or not.
  • Destination Springfield trees were the best! :+1:
  • No bonus for this bundle right?
  • Nope, no bonus.

I have several of all the items included from earlier events.

Very easy pass for me
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Nope, no bonus.

Very easy pass for me
    All of that looked familiar except the trees and the torches. So, we have all this freemium from past events? Hmm.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Castle Recycle????
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Nope, no bonus.

Very easy pass for me
    All of that looked familiar except the trees and the torches. So, we have all this freemium from past events? Hmm.

Not sure but think that the trees are from Brazil (Destination Springfield), the torches Clash of the Clones, and the ruins from one of the Tree House of Horror Events, but definitely all are previously released items.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • asiafinest wrote: »
    No bonus for this bundle right?

The torches have a 0.2% bonus each, so the total for the bundle is 0.8%. Definitely not worth it unless you missed the items the first time they were around.
  • The torches have a 0.2% bonus and are always available for 10 donuts. So the bundle is 40 donuts worth of torches, 1 shallow grave, 2 ruins, 6 trees and 1 catacomb (standard 12-hour building payout) that are otherwise unavailable, and a bunch of ordinary free shrubs.

So that’s 50 donuts for the miscellaneous limited items, only one of which has any kind of payout. Pretty steep.
  • I thought "That kind of look neat" and bought it, and immediately went "D'oh!!!". Oh well, it's not like I don't have plenty of donuts. :p
  • toddestan wrote: »
    I thought "That kind of look neat" and bought it, and immediately went "D'oh!!!". Oh well, it's not like I don't have plenty of donuts. :p

Yeah I bought it as I am intrigued by its layout too. But I have stored them :grimace:
  • Charging donuts for shrubs... New level of low EA!!! :#
  • ZennGlenn
    1653 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    :| Yup... impressively overpriced >:) fluffed up cool crap >:)
    K4LCHUD.jpg
  • This looked remotely cool on the initial thumbnail. Then I realised it was just a collection of stuff I mostly already had but - except for the trees which are cool - didn't especially care about.
  • This looked remotely cool on the initial thumbnail. Then I realised it was just a collection of stuff I mostly already had but - except for the trees which are cool - didn't especially care about.

You probably have them too, they were crafting items from the Destination Springfield event last year
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • lucienleon519
    867 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This looked remotely cool on the initial thumbnail. Then I realised it was just a collection of stuff I mostly already had but - except for the trees which are cool - didn't especially care about.

You probably have them too, they were crafting items from the Destination Springfield event last year

Yes, I do have the trees - I meant that they're the only things I care about, ie I like having them in my town. The other stuff I could happily store and not miss them :smile:
  • I didn’t bother as I already have all the items and with no multiplier with any of the items, it was an easy decision.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • heyababy47428
    1023 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I bought 4.
    ...and then I bought a Funzo from the vault.