:?:

:cry:

Waiting.....

tumblr_m8npfz2QhE1rb2mc1o1_500.gif

28500206.jpg
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippo!
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited May 2013
    Why are you waiting for the update, anyways? I really doubt it will have new content. We just got level 29 last week, which had a huge quest line.

IMO, today Whacking Day will just be removed. Hardly worth waiting for!
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Why are you waiting for the update, anyways? I really doubt it will have new content. We just got level 29 last week, which had a huge quest line.

I'm actually pretty hopeful we'll get the yard sale. If not oh wells. At least these damn snakes will be gone
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:

I would like to know when it comes. I'm anticipating it happening soon (whacking day being over). I'm close to getting the Hotel for a few doughnuts. The longer I have, the more doughnuts I get to save. So, when it does go away, will someone post it. I am keeping the application open as long as I can.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:

I'm hoping I can access my town for more than a few minutes at a time when it ends. I've been waiting a month now to try and do anything in my town other than collect cash.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:

Since Whacking Day started, I believe we've gotten three levels (Lenny/Carl, the Mafia, and Agnes) as well as at least two episode promos (Swanky Fish/Springfield Falls, and Respectable Moe).

And thinking back, pretty sure the removal of Winter as well as the removal of Valentine's Day brought with them SOME sort of additional content. And I think while we were in Winter we got at least one new level as well as a few episode promos.
  • edwardaggie9
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:

Speak for yourself. I'm pretty sick of Whacking Day, and I'd love to get rid of the snakes. (Insert Snakes on a Plane reference here.)
  • muckypuppy79
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Oh it is worth it just for that alone! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!