EA Forums - Banner

Just Speculation

With the World Cup so close... I bet that TSTO will bring a Sports Event again... and I'm actually ok with that, we have a lot of content that can be released (I would love content related to Springfield Nuclear Power Plant softball team)

Replies

• I'd like another Sports Event so I get those stadium seats. Also like the softball team idea.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • We should've gotten something when they added "Homer At the Bat" to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Maybe during the summer, when they have this years' HOF class ceremony...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6284 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    As long as they give us Buck Mitchell, Daryl Strawberry & Don “shave those sideburns” Mattingly. As well as promoting the Capital City Goofball into a full fledged playable character like he’s supposed to be. Should’ve never been a NPC

800px-Buck_Mitchell.png

20170712162210%21HatB_-_Darryl_Strawberry.png

re5ddcxp0uhm.jpeg
  • If I made Capital City Goofball a full-fledged character, this would be his tasklist

60m - Fix the Honker (Non-visual, Brown House)

4hr - Honk Honk! (Visual, Duff Stadium*)

8hr - Root, Root for the Home Team (Non-visual, Duff Stadium*)

12hr - Celebrate the 7th Inning Stretch (Visual, Wanders around Town; possibly "drunk")

24hr - Try to Get Out of Costume (Non-visual, Brown House)

*- If the player does not have Duff Stadium, then the 4 and 8 hr tasks would probably take place at Moe's Tavern
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Capital City Goofball

1hr - Squeeze the Wheeze (visual task)
    4hr - Call Dr. Munroe’s Hotline (visual task using a phone booth)
    8hrs - Drink at Moe’s (Moe’s Bar)
    12hrs - Represent Capital City at the State Legislature (Capital City Capitol Building)
    24hrs - Celebrate the 7th Inning Stretch (Duff Stadium)
  • Even though many here have voiced their dislike of sports, I for one love it, as I’m sports mad.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • As long as they give us Don “shave those sideburns” Mattingly.

re5ddcxp0uhm.jpeg

I still like him better than Steinbrenner.
  • I don't mind sports as long as it's Simpson's related. Like Homer At the Bat. But something invented for the game, blah.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.