EA Forums - Banner

are the Laramie vending and devil donuts just decorations or do they do something if clicked on ?

Just decorations that increase vanity

Replies

• Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited May 2013
    thanks ... i was hoping you could get characters buying stuff from them and using .

rats !!!
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I put mine outside the school to stick it to the government
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    I've out a donut van by the power plant and a van and 2 vending machines with my stage :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ive got the cig machines dotted around majority of food places and as for the devil donuts ive got one outside the power plant ;) oh and by the sprawl mart :D will be more to come but in process of moving things round at the moment as need space lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stevieort
    594 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    I've out a donut van by the power plant and a van and 2 vending machines with my stage :-)

I put Laramie vending machines outside of two KEM, but hadn't thought of putting a donut card outside the nuclear plant. Thanks, Stranger! :-)
  • ffcchan
    86 posts
    edited May 2013
    annoys me how the vending machine is aligned towards the front of it's cell/box as opposed to the back.. so there's a massive gap between it and the wall behind!

Anyway, can't complain about having more non-premium items 8)
  • oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited May 2013
    I put my Laramie Machine inside my prison yard. Now the convicts need to smuggle cash into prison.
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    ffcchan wrote:
    annoys me how the vending machine is aligned towards the front of it's cell/box as opposed to the back.. so there's a massive gap between it and the wall behind!

Plus the box only needs to be half as big, 1x2 "squares" like the hedge, not 2x2... They were extremely lazy on this one. "Yeah, that'll do, next!"

h7A1HLw.jpg
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    10011137 wrote:
    ffcchan wrote:

Plus the box only needs to be half as big, 1x2 "squares" like the hedge, not 2x2... They were extremely lazy on this one. "Yeah, that'll do, next!"

h7A1HLw.jpg

I hate it too. Makes it hard to place it where I want it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!