EA Forums - Banner

Connection Issue

1234568Next

Replies

• I was able to play last night on my Android phone. Spent two hours, in fact, redesigning and moving things about... went in this morning and only the first half had saved. Super. Least this time I knew what I was going to do with it all!
  • I was able to play last night on my Android phone. Spent two hours, in fact, redesigning and moving things about... went in this morning and only the first half had saved. Super. Least this time I knew what I was going to do with it all!

For future reference it might be worth synching the game by visiting Krustyland or the neighbours screen every so often to save any design work when we are experiencing server issues to try and make sure all your hard work is safe, I know that it's not 100% but it wouldn't hurt to do it.

For future reference it might be worth synching the game by visiting Krustyland or the neighbours screen every so often to save any design work when we are experiencing server issues to try and make sure all your hard work is safe, I know that it's not 100% but it wouldn't hurt to do it.

Yes. I should have. And usually do. It was 1.30am and I just didn't.. silly really. I am going to blame jetlag. I arrived home after a 9hr flight earlier in the day.