EA Forums - Banner

Water Baron Burns mansion.

Prev1
Completed the prize track this morn and I have to say that the mansion is a fantastic looking building.

Although in keeping with the higgledly piggedly nature of this event it definitely wont fit in with the Outlands features. After loving the event at the start I'm glad now to see the back of it and will spend the next week gathering bonuts in preparation for St Patricks Day and Easter.

Unfortunately, Luddite that I am, I cant provide a screen shot so hopefully one of our more tech articulate members will be able to put one up.

Replies

• I should get it today or tomorrow. Wasn't able to get on my game at all yesterday so a day behind.

Agree with you about glad to come to the end of the event. It's been a bit blah for me, rinse and repeat every four hours. But a nice steady pace so not too bad - it certainly wasn't another whacking day...!
  • I like the visual of the building, but I have a secret hatred of 12hr building collections; so it went straight into Storage after I completed the building task, and the building's quest.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Got if a few days ago, I love it. I'm trying to figure out how to use a river and make it look connected, like its supplying the water to the house
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I wish it was a skin. I prefer skins versus duplicate buildings. I thought it'd be good to have when the water crisis hits lol
  • Put mine in SH
  • Put mine in SH

Would fit nicely in the Heights, pity I just haven't got any space left for anything anymore in that upmarket area.
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    love Burn's new "flash dance" task there
    giphy.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Got if a few days ago, I love it. I'm trying to figure out how to use a river and make it look connected, like its supplying the water to the house

leaning towards something like this....

DidPc4y.png
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • got it yesterday. Its a pretty cool building!
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    Got if a few days ago, I love it. I'm trying to figure out how to use a river and make it look connected, like its supplying the water to the house

DidPc4y.png

Very, very nice! May I borrow it to some degree? Not a carbon copy, I'll change it enough to make it my own
    Got if a few days ago, I love it. I'm trying to figure out how to use a river and make it look connected, like its supplying the water to the house

DidPc4y.png

Very, very nice! May I borrow it to some degree? Not a carbon copy, I'll change it enough to make it my own

alter it, carbon copy it, altered carbon it.... be my guest :smiley:
    if you hard. then you hard.
    tapebelt wrote: »

DidPc4y.png

alter it, carbon copy it, altered carbon it.... be my guest :smiley:

Thanks. I never carbon copy, just doesn't seem like I would be putting any effort at all into it

But anyways, thanks! I will show you what I come up with when I get done if you like
  • I am surprised it is NOT a skin!!
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    I am surprised it is NOT a skin!!

I'm Glad its not a skin.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Put mine in SH

Would fit nicely in the Heights, pity I just haven't got any space left for anything anymore in that upmarket area.

Try putting some of the level up buildings (if you had more than 1 of the same level up buildings such as the valet parking, exclusive resort, deluxe condo, etc) in the storage
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Im ready for this event to end as well and something from the more classical Simpson episodes comes around.

This is season 23? I doubt anyone I know nor myself have ever seen anything from season 23.
  • Put mine in SH

Try putting some of the level up buildings (if you had more than 1 of the same level up buildings such as the valet parking, exclusive resort, deluxe condo, etc) in the storage

All the Heights building apart from the production buildings where stored the moment I reached 2 billion as the Heights buildings are absolute monstrosities lol.
  • I thought it would be funny to put the Water Burns Mansion on top of some ice tiles. Alas, it's not to be.... :/
  • Try putting some of the level up buildings (if you had more than 1 of the same level up buildings such as the valet parking, exclusive resort, deluxe condo, etc) in the storage

But only if you don't mind losing the bonus XP multipliers from them....
  • ^How do you get the bonus XP multipliers from those level up buildings?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too