EA Forums - Banner

Yard Sale Animation

DAZKIAN
21 posts Member
None of the items interact with or give any characters jobs. You're better off with the stage, it's awesome and earns money. The yard sale items give a nice bonus % , but that's it. I like all of them though, except the inflatable gorilla. No idea what to do with that, but it will make a great decoration during Christmas.

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:
    Does any of the new premium yard sale items has animation/interaction with the existing characters?
    If not, then I am saving for open air stage...

Would love to know too. But since these are limited stuff, I'll get the Duff Party Bus for sure soon-- best value IMO-- 2.25% bonus for 50 donuts.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    None of the items interact with or give any characters jobs. You're better off with the stage, it's awesome and earns money. The yard sale items give a nice bonus % , but that's it. I like all of them though, except the inflatable gorilla. No idea what to do with that, but it will make a great decoration during Christmas.
    IKR! Lol, hey EA Christmas is long gone! Wake up!x)
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

The only place I could think of putting the gorilla was in front of Krustylou:

xqWWbbC.jpg
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

xqWWbbC.jpg

I placed one of the Devil Donut cart in front of Krustylu. Sweets for the kids! :)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

xqWWbbC.jpg

I like that, can't think of anywhere better, and have tried it in various backyards but it looks out of place. I placed all the thanksgiving balloons at Krustylu so might as well put the Gorilla there too. Good idea.
  • adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Agreed, also another on my list not t have is the giant Grasshopper.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited May 2013
    I dont have a picture but i put the inflatable gorilla on both sides of the walkway i made to get to the mini golf. It seems the best place for me
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Agreed, also another on my list not to have is the giant Grasshopper.

Me neither. Love the Duff Party Bus though! Only wished it had sound effects.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

What is up with the Giant Grasshopper??? I really don't see the point in that prem at all :lol: I did get one as I have to have at least one of everything but still don't see the point of it :lol:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

What is up with the Giant Grasshopper??? I really don't see the point in that prem at all :lol: I did get one as I have to have at least one of everything but still don't see the point of it :lol:

Saw it in one of my neighbors. It doesn't even crawl. At least the robot dog barks. Still much prefer SLH though. :)
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Don't you find it a bit squirmish with the moving legs and all. :lol:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Don't you find it a bit squirmish with the moving legs and all. :lol:

I much prefer Lumpy or the pet snake over the giant grasshopper. :)
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    I guess I agree. The goosebumps from the grasshopper! Lol
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013

I eat grasshoppers. They're yummy! :)
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013

While they are still alive?! Because I've heard of deep fried or chocolate covered ones which I could see happening. I'll try anything once. Lol
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013

While they are still alive?! Because I've heard of deep fried or chocolate covered ones which I could see happening. I'll try anything once. Lol

Not when they're alive. Chocolate covered grasshoppers! :) crunchy!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    Haha ok you're no that risky. Def would try chocolate ones. Where do you live if I may ask??
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Lol I got one and I actually loveee it now! May just get another...but I dunno, still don't have sprawlmart :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.