EA Forums - Banner

Returned Recycle Fort Bundle at 50 donuts

Prev1
168sean168
3125 posts Member
edited February 2018
Su4L6Yn.png

Sharing this zoomed in picture in case anyone is considering. 25 items for 50 donuts. I bought a set and stored it for future uses, if any.
Post edited by 168sean168 on

Replies

• Very tempting.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • This is the event that was going right when I started this game. Not sure I need any of these. Doughnuts are tight right now for me, so I;ll probably be skipping.
  • Seem to remember having quite a lot of this stuff in storage, pity that you can't place it in Krustyland.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • I was offered 26 items for 100 donuts. I assume because I wasn't playing during the original event. Still not sure, even though I have the donuts.
  • Two questions:
    1) Any multiplier bonus?
    2) What does the 26 items mean? I don't see what they did there...
  • @Cyanide-Tipped, I believe there are no bonus. Purely decorative. The 25 items consists of the walls, the towers and the main gain as shown in the picture.

@devilhunt1449 I thought I have a lot in my inventory too but turns out no. I only got three towers and 15 walls. Not enough to build the fort. Hence I bought a set.
  • HappyGamer73
    2389 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Two questions:
    1) Any multiplier bonus?

I believe that the 26 item bundle has the same set of walls and towers and such, but also includes the original Castle Recycle, which is a unique item. This would only be available to those who were not playing during the C.O.C. event.
  • That’s a lot for decos! :#
  • ArmpitAttack
    2303 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Very tempting.

[wrong answer buzzer sound from family feud ]
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Very tempting.

[wrong answer buzzer sound from family feud ]

Okay I'll pass on it.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I wish that they’d just release the walls themselves - just need a few more to complete my surroundings....
  • Supposedly Castle recycle increased the Indolence Met by 10 and had an income, does anyone know if this is still happening with the Fort Bundle?
  • johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Two questions:
    1) Any multiplier bonus?

I believe that the 26 item bundle has the same set of walls and towers and such, but also includes the original Castle Recycle, which is a unique item. This would only be available to those who were not playing during the C.O.C. event.

I'm pretty sure it's available in my main town and I played C.O.C.

Edit: yeah it's everything but the castle. I just bought it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Ahh, Clash of Clones, my OG event.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • Seem to remember having quite a lot of this stuff in storage, pity that you can't place it in Krustyland.

I’d like to be able to place all the castles in Krustyland!

• 168sean168
    3125 posts Member
    Supposedly Castle recycle increased the Indolence Met by 10 and had an income, does anyone know if this is still happening with the Fort Bundle?

It should be the same thing. I am not offered the castle recycle as I already have it. It earn an income of 90 dollars every four hrs
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    Seem to remember having quite a lot of this stuff in storage, pity that you can't place it in Krustyland.
    I have loads of this stuff in storage, so no buy.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I've just read somewhere that if you buy the castle recycle, Lisa Archer is unlocked!
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Edited
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I've just read somewhere that if you buy the castle recycle, Lisa Archer is unlocked!

You got bad info, I bought it (twice) and....
    Nothing! Sorry!

I am talking about the 100 donuts bundle (if you did not play in the Clash of Clones)