EA Forums - Banner

What to buy?

sprawlmart and kearney

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    Im proper greedy so I would say buy the lot :D

If you cant, Otto would be the better buy as you get a character & a building (well the bus)

Open stage is also great cos you can get the Bsharps to sing

But you can get him anytime so that being said I would get the limited time offers so you have them :)

Duff Party bus really looks cool :D The Barney blimp burps when you tap it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Hello. I've got some donuts to spend and was wondering what you guys thought was best.
    Frinks car, duff party bus, frinks robot dog= 145 donuts
    Otto and the bus= 120 donuts
    Open air stage= 160 donuts
    Or save for a future update
    Thanks

Decide if you can do without the limited items. The others on your list will always be there. Get the Duff Pary Bus for sure with 2.25% bonus for 50 donuts! :)
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have 434 donuts at the moment. I could buy them all but I want to save some donuts for future updates
  • slashmad84
    13 posts
    edited May 2013
    I can't decide between too and the party bus or the open air stage.

Just got the tyre fire.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    If you really want to spend donuts, buy some Limited Items.
    Like the Duff Party Bus, Frinks Car...
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited May 2013
    So far I just bought the party bus and frinks car. I'm happy with them
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking on forum has anyone brought the grasshopper? No one mentions it so I just wondered if its just stationary or if it walked that would be cool but it doesn't look like too many towns will have it
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited May 2013
    People have bought the grasshopper.. it does not move.. just a decoration... lame
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    That's a shame then! I liked the idea of a giant insect walking around the town :?
  • ladyak47
    121 posts
    edited May 2013
    I would save for next update. Squidport is going to be big. The party bus is pretty cool, but other then that, all ugly stuff. The grasshopper does move a leg a little bit, but doesn't walk. Maybe just save and wait for a deal from Gil.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know yet if squid port comes with more land??
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

Only the strip of land by the water, but that will just be for the boardwalk. Boardwalk shops can only be placed on the boardwalk, and regular buildings can't be placed on the boardwalk. So basically, no more land for awhile.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Only the strip of land by the water, but that will just be for the boardwalk. Boardwalk shops can only be placed on the boardwalk, and regular buildings can't be placed on the boardwalk. So basically, no more land for awhile.

Ok so new boardwalk buildings will have their own space. Sounds fair I guess
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking on forum has anyone brought the grasshopper? No one mentions it so I just wondered if its just stationary or if it walked that would be cool but it doesn't look like too many towns will have it
    LtType77 wrote:
    People have bought the grasshopper.. it does not move.. just a decoration... lame

I've got one too but I only got it cos of my addiction :lol: I've put it behind a billboard so it looks like it hiding from people :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Open stage is also great cos you can get the Bsharps to sing

b-sharpes requires barney and he's a 250 donut premium character. unless you got him during christmas, it's 410 donuts to see the b-sharpes perform.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!