EA Forums - Banner

Tire fence

Does anyone know if the tire fence is a permanent item in the store? You can sell them for in game cash. That's usually only possible with permanent items and it does't have a limited time counter

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    seems permanent because there is no timer but with EA who really knows. thanks for the reminder to get many of those soon just in case. I like them, want to trim my yard with those :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • crsroyal wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the tire fence is a permanent item in the store? You can sell them for in game cash. That's usually only possible with permanent items and it does't have a limited time counter

I don't think that anyone would be able to say for sure but personally if I wanted some then I'd be tempted to purchase and store before the end of the event as sometimes these type of things have a habit of disappearing.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    crsroyal wrote: »

I don't think that anyone would be able to say for sure but personally if I wanted some then I'd be tempted to purchase and store before the end of the event as sometimes these type of things have a habit of disappearing.
    yes, my thought exactly. it could be an event item and EA could charge a donut per unit (item) like the white fences in the future
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish