EA Forums - Banner

Attack Ruffian fort doesn't add up

I have 15 people to attack Ruffian Fort. After round 1 it says 15/25 completed. I send the 15 again, and at end it says 24/25, so I have to send them a 3rd time.

Any idea why?

Replies

• The programmers at EA studied CORE math?
  • Its a little bugged but it really doesn't matter that much as your just getting the same amount of currency.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I have the same problem! No matter what it seems to take some off the second run and forces you to attack the third time.
  • What a relief, i thought I couldn't count anymore :) :) :)
  • It’s getting worse. This last time the 13 players I sent in twice added up to 20, it’s always been 22 before.
  • I also don't have a firm grasp on what the premise is for all of this fort building. It's been like a month long question mark. But it's over, which is superior punctuation.
  • maybe the math is off due to the concussions they may have from all the attacking of the forts
  • I also don't have a firm grasp on what the premise is for all of this fort building. It's been like a month long question mark. But it's over, which is superior punctuation.

It may be a little more broad than what you meant, but I've noticed for months now that I seldom have a clear idea what's really going on in an event. I never really seem to know who's doing what to whom and why. Basically, I just respond to prompts, click tabs and wait for flashing lights to tell me I did something right. Yippee! It could be because I don't watch the show anymore, but I have a feeling an indifferently trained monkey could play TSTO as well as I do.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.