EA Forums - Banner

There are snakes in this mutha clucking game!

paulzuk
407 posts Member
I keep seeing snakes as well. Always want to whack Santas Little Helper.

Replies

• smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Not had that but I have noticed that during whaking day I saw my pet snake every time ...mostly because I whacked it into submission my mistake. Now I hardly notice it at all so I must have recovered fast from what I can only describe as "snake eye" perhaps your case of it is advanced and requires medical attention fast
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I keep seeing snakes as well. Always want to whack Santas Little Helper.

Phew! Didn't think I would be alone. Like you, Santas Helper got me and the other snake. But, I also saw a couple of phantom snakes, my eyes playing tricks on me. It's going to take a couple of days to reprogram our brains.

Peace.
    Not had that but I have noticed that during whaking day I saw my pet snake every time ...mostly because I whacked it into submission my mistake. Now I hardly notice it at all so I must have recovered fast from what I can only describe as "snake eye" perhaps your case of it is advanced and requires medical attention fast

Lucky you, I need to know your secret. Snake eye is a brilliant name for the condition. lol

Peace.
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Lmao! Snake eyes! Genius.

My purple @$£%ard has been put away - I can't stand anymore of it. As for Jedi Tourettes, I only got the normal version during this event. I've even had to wipe spittle of the screen.

The normal starting screen is freaking me out though - I'm still used to watching the little donut spin on that orange snakes belly...it's all I can see when I close my eyes... :shock:
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    I think it's because I spent the closing hours looking for the 12 eggs that my town said I had and a kind person had hidden! Behind stuff and considering I'm level 29 it was pretty difficult ...someone thought they were funny! :twisted:
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    I knew I wasn't the only one still seeing snakes! Not only have I mistaken Santa's Little Helper for a snake, but also the guns that pop up at Fat Tony's compound and Frink's robot dog as well. :shock:
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Lmao! Snake eyes! Genius.

My purple @$£%ard has been put away - I can't stand anymore of it. As for Jedi Tourettes, I only got the normal version during this event. I've even had to wipe spittle of the screen.

The normal starting screen is freaking me out though - I'm still used to watching the little donut spin on that orange snakes belly...it's all I can see when I close my eyes... :shock:

lol Yea, snake eyes had me laughing too.

The Star Wars Tourette's is happening less and less. I love you. I know. Damn!

Peace.
    tlindfors wrote:
    I knew I wasn't the only one still seeing snakes! Not only have I mistaken Santa's Little Helper for a snake, but also the guns that pop up at Fat Tony's compound and Frink's robot dog as well. :shock:

Looks like a TO 'snake eyes' support group may be needed.

Peace.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've got snake eyes too :(

I'm seeing them everywhere! Especially in that robodog.
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    :shock: that's a bad case my friend I'm sorry but the next 48 hrs will be critical you have a 50 /50 chance "fat Tony's guns? " I understand the dog but my that's advanced snake eye right there :( ill pray for you
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I think it's because I spent the closing hours looking for the 12 eggs that my town said I had and a kind person had hidden! Behind stuff and considering I'm level 29 it was pretty difficult ...someone thought they were funny! :twisted:

I used to go into build mode and blank out the buildings and scenery when that happened. Not that this info is any good now. lol

Peace.
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Star Wars Tourette's? Pray to for you will I .... Oh [email protected] t is it catching?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    The same happened with me.
    One hidden egg during all the event, and I couldn't find it.
    Damn.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Star Wars Tourette's? Pray to for you will I .... Oh [email protected] t is it catching?

ROFL! You are funny. Unlike Star Wars Tourette's. Found, a cure must be.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I kept looking for snakes in my friends' towns yesterday :(

Oh, the force of habit :)

A good thing though, it takes no time to visit friends any longer. I had decided that once whacking day was over I would visit my friends on a kind of rotation, visiting them every two or three days, but to my surprise I got around to visiting all of them last night while waiting for a TV show.
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice to know who visits like we did on valentines day
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice to know who visits like we did on valentines day

Agreed. The game is supposed to be social after all.
  • blackgryphon9999
    693 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    In addition to the pet snake, there are also snakes wiggling out of the rock, log, and stump. ARG!
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    In addition to the pet snake, there are also snakes wiggling out of the rock, log, and stump. ARG!

Tell me about it. I chucked those bad boys in my inventory for the time being.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.