EA Forums - Banner

A good idea for adding cars into the game

When my daughter first obtained this game, the first think she asks was; 'where are the cars'?
This was of course before the red duff car was obtainable.
Yours are very good ideas, hopefully something is in the works regarding something to do with cars.

Replies

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    great idea
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited October 2012
    Yet another great idea, one of many I've seen here on the forum.

But as I've commented before, it appears that EA do not moderate or run this their own forum properly so sometimes it makes me wonder "what's the point no one's listening".

I am no means an expert on things but EA have got some very serious issues to resolve, such as why towns are being reset to level 1, and whilst we would all love extra content, it makes me worry that EA servers just won't be able cope.

Perhaps it might be better to migrate the game to a fully downloadable game but again I worry if the i device you're playing on could cope so perhaps EA (and I'm not trying stand up for them) are simply now between a rock and a hard place and don't really know how to take things forward at this stage.
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited October 2012
    Yet another great idea, one of many I've seen here on the forum.

But as I've commented before, it appears that EA do not moderate or run this their own forum properly so sometimes it makes me wonder "what's the point no one's listening".

I am no means an expert on things but EA have got some very serious issues to resolve, such as why towns are being reset to level 1, and whilst we would all love extra content, it makes me worry that EA servers just won't be able cope.

Perhaps it might be better to migrate the game to a fully downloadable game but again I worry if the i device you're playing on could cope so perhaps EA (and I'm not trying stand up for them) are simply now between a rock and a hard place and don't really know how to take things forward at this stage.

Beat me to it. We HAVE had MANY update ideas, some even turned real. Even I have made a surprisingly popular page with TONS of features and character/building ideas. I think we need to lay off the ideas for a while.

(And think about it, if cars gave you income from tasks, EA would have to make stuff more expensive. :P.)

EDIT: Looking at your actual ideas, this is actually REALLY, REALLY GOOD! These are literally the best ideas I've seen on here!
    101 posts
    edited October 2012
    Good idea! :D
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    julesg007 wrote:
    <snip>

In hindsight, given the continued problems with TSTO, a local game now appears like it would have been the much better option, but, as you note, that ship has no doubt already sailed. Probably too much re-engineering to go to a local game at this point.
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Adding cars would only add to the amount of things to load onto the device. It's obvious the larger towns with many animations and decorations crash more frequently. Now imagine having a bunch of cars roaming the streets.

Static cars parked in driveways or parking lots (really, what is the point of those without cars? Same goes for stop signs and barricades.) wouldn't be to bad, but to have them driving around would cause so many crashes everyone would be on here crying about it more than they already do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.