EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Tapped Out User Complied Ideas! (The Ultimate Wishlist)

Replies

• ddiesels
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
  • Paulo_Simpson
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have two suggestions for now:

1) The game could allow sorting friends. The ordinance could be alphabetical, by favorites, or by remaining time to visit.

2) The names of friends who visit us should appear in another color other than white. It is difficult to see them, amid the snow.
  • zimsbears
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    Definately need a messaging system a good example would be like the game nuclear wars where you can put a message out to all of your allies and you can see messages that your friends/neighbors put up.. That would make this game even better.

Another thing needed is to be able to snap shot your springfield! I understand you can't zoom out much more due to limitations on computing power and rendering issues but the game knows what your springfield looks like so it shouldn't be tough to impliment a snap shot type feature like FarmVille does ect.

Parked cars!!!!!! I mean really guys all parking spots are empty!! That's the easiest thing though it could create renduring issues I suppose.
  • zimsbears
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oh and obv. "Hi my name is Troy McClure you might know me from such films as....." I'm oblivious as to why the heck we can't have him in here he's such a huge part of my daily simpsons quotes!!
  • wef0undl0ve
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lindsay Naegle (I think that's her name) :D
  • killjoygee173
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    Whilst I love the Character Wheel addition, making it easier to make sure everyone is on a job, I wish it would stay, or at least reappear, when a job is done, instead of having to look through Springfield for finished jobs - or at least to check how long until they are done with the job. It's frustrating trying to find Lisa or Bart to see how long you have to wait for Gift Cards
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've read people saying mono rail.

That should be something for Krustyland.

• stonecutter1
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    The Stonecutters.

Have alternate costumes for the characters (Homer, Moe, Lenny, Carl, Burns, Hibbert etc), Number 1 should come with the headquarters. You can easily create dozens of quests. Could even put their costumes as premium items or do a recruitment type thing.
  • alxspy4ik
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    I wish to Homer go to
    ICEFISHING !
  • kahuna1974
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would love to replay old events or buy items that were previously available.
  • SkyMaster100
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    The Simpsons Movie Anniversary: June 10 2014 - July 20 2014

Characters:
    Colin
    2ek9ta
    Medicine Woman
    2ekapc
    Russ Cargill
    2ekbkl
    Plopper
    2ekc1m
    Multi-eyed squirrel
    2ekcqo
    Bomb Disarming Robot
    2ekfk6

Outfits:
    Emperor Moe
    2ekcg8

Buildings:
    Hazardous Waste Treatment Center
    2ekd4m
    Red Rash Inn
    2ekdnq
    The Simpsons Alaska House
    2ekdzb
    National Security Agency
    2ekeh9
    Eski-Moe's -can be a facade for Moe's or an individual buildings
    2ekerl
    Medicine Woman's Tent
    2ekf56
    Springfield Gorge
    2ekg3o

Decorations
    Ball of Death
    2ekggg
    Sop Sign
    2ekgn8

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if already suggested but super hero update would be good - radioactive man, comic book guy or homer as everyman, bartman costume, pie man homer, and return of fruit bat man. The dependables if they need to. I read somewhere about a futurama crossover ep this season - maybe a bender character episode tie in?
  • Halloweenblues
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'd like to see the Springfield Animal reserve complete with Stampy as a character with a job. He could have jobs like "See the Elephant", "Ride the Elephant", and "Elephant Rampage". The last would be his outside task where he stomps around Springfield. :D
  • asingh0429
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if it's been mentioned/suggested yet or not, but with the impeding Simpsons/Futurama cross-over to take place sometime in the new year, it would be awesome to get some Futurama swag!!!

Bender, Leila, Fry would all be awesome personalities in Springfield, along with the Planet Express Ship, possibly even the Planet Express Building with Professor Farnsworth.

EA this would be awesome for in-game tasks and bonus prizes!!
  • Halloweenblues
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    asingh0429 wrote:
    Not sure if it's been mentioned/suggested yet or not, but with the impeding Simpsons/Futurama cross-over to take place sometime in the new year, it would be awesome to get some Futurama swag!!!

Bender, Leila, Fry would all be awesome personalities in Springfield, along with the Planet Express Ship, possibly even the Planet Express Building with Professor Farnsworth.

EA this would be awesome for in-game tasks and bonus prizes!!

Man, I really hope we get a Bender. That'd be fantastic. I'd even be happy with a Planet Express building. However, I wouldn't want the ship. Nothing against it, but for my personal tastes it would just look weird in Springfield. But if we got it, I wouldn't mind, I just wouldn't display it all time lol. Or maybe I'd park it behind the Android's Dungeon... Yeah that would work.
  • lsucat08
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    Homer's brother Herb
    "The Homer" car- the one he designs
    Crazy Cat Lady
    The B Sharps mission
  • lucaspear
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wendell! :D

And the other kids like:
    Richard
    Lewis
    Database
    Becky
    Ham
  • jon5575
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    i am sure this has been mentioned, but how about Maggie as a stand alone character, and change up the tasks for the characters instead of having the same ones.
  • ke2nedy
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    How about a version for the android tablets?
  • treknight
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would like to see another location like Krustyland but for Futurama, pehaps a rift in spacetime with a portal to New New York so we could have a Planet Express with our favorite Futurama characters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.