EA Forums - Banner

Character Hints?

It actually might be them poking fun at us and people on the Facebook page complaining about it too. Kinda like when they had the fruit bat man update and Milhouse said "Wait, don't episode tie-ins updates usually happen on Thursday's?" Lmaoo.. I thought that was a nice joke thrown towards us messing with us lol. They do pay attention to this forum somewhat I think.

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Kirk Van Houten, which is Milhouse's dad is in the files so he should be out soon. It's safe to assume Luanne Van Houten (Milhouse's mom) won't be too far off after.

Also the building where Jacqueline Bouvier (Marge's mom) lives is in the files. Hal Roach Apartments. So it's safe to assume she will be released with that building.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Just when I vow no more boatload of doughnuts, I read something in here that makes that doubt disappear...

This IS life-ruiningly fun.. ;)
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited May 2013
    Kirk Van Houten, which is Milhouse's dad is in the files so he should be out soon. It's safe to assume Luanne Van Houten (Milhouse's mom) won't be too far off after.

Also the building where Jacqueline Bouvier (Marge's mom) lives is in the files. Hal Roach Apartments. So it's safe to assume she will be released with that building.

But Jacqueline has been in the files for month just like kamp krusty. who knows when it will be out? :P
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    So was the Whacking Day stuff and look, we finally got that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.