EA Forums - Banner

items - what Simpson's episode?

The Giant Grasshopper is from the episode "Penny Wiseguys" where Lisa has a dream about riding a Giant Grasshopper.

The Devil Donuts cart is from "The Day the Earth Stood Cool"

Duffy Party Bus is from "A Tree Grows in Springfield"

Frinkosonic MHV is from "To cur, with love"

I don't know where the Gorilla & Baboons balloons, Laramie Vending Machine, Frinks Robot Dog, Excellence Prize Statue, or Barney Blimp is from

Replies

• dcadamb
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't have any photos but I know most of the episodes.
    The devil donut stand is from the day the earth stood cool,
    The grasshopper is from the episode where we got fat tony,
    And the gorilla and dog are from the episode where homer prepares for the apocalypse.
  • VigilantGuardian
    247 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    The Giant Grasshopper is from the episode "Penny Wiseguys" where Lisa has a dream about riding a Giant Grasshopper.

The Devil Donuts cart is from "The Day the Earth Stood Cool"

Duffy Party Bus is from "A Tree Grows in Springfield"

Frinkosonic MHV is from "To cur, with love"

I don't know where the Gorilla & Baboons balloons, Laramie Vending Machine, Frinks Robot Dog, Excellence Prize Statue, or Barney Blimp is from

Gorrilla & Baboons is from "Homer goes to prep school"
    Barney Blimp is from "a Tree Grows in Springfield"
    Frinks Robot dog is from "Homer goes to prep school"
    Bonus: Angel Topiary is from "Cape Feare" season 5
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited May 2013
    Not that I won't get them, since apparently I'm a completionist, but these items kinda bug me. Some are cool (any Frink items stand out) but I don't see the giant grasshopper or gorilla/baboons being any sort of memorable items come 2, 5 or even 10 years from now. Why should I bother spending donuts on things like that? I know I don't have to. I just wonder how they decide these. I saw all the eps this season and don't remember half these items. At least the laramie vending machine was $. I'd rather they celebrate the season with truly memorable items for past seasons. Stampy comes to mind immediately.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited May 2013
    Not that I won't get them, since apparently I'm a completionist, but these items kinda bug me. Some are cool (any Frink items stand out) but I don't see the giant grasshopper or gorilla/baboons being any sort of memorable items come 2, 5 or even 10 years from now. Why should I bother spending donuts on things like that? I know I don't have to. I just wonder how they decide these. I saw all the eps this season and don't remember half these items. At least the laramie vending machine was $. I'd rather they celebrate the season with truly memorable items for past seasons. Stampy comes to mind immediately.

yeah theyre making a huge effort to make this season as classic as the other one with the ties in but for me it has to do with the fact that i was 10 when i was watching these epiosodes over and over. i dont think they can become my classic but maybe for another generation. dont get my wrong i still love to watch the new ones :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.