What Changed With the Homer vs the 18th Amendment and "HISWTAI" Episode Tie-In Updates? (3/14)
March 8th Update (Homer vs the 18th Amendment and "Homer Is Where the Art Isn't" episode tie-in Patch 1)
- The water disappearing from bottom rows bug was fixed.
- The Lady Duff and Duff Party Van bundle is now available even for people that have Duff Party Bus already.
- Update is released.
- The app icon, the splash screen, the friend visit's icon and the music were changed back to normal.
- The town center was set back to normal.
- The decorations limit was increased to 10.800.
- Moe's Tavern, Van Houten House, Bart's Treehouse and Springfield Penitentiary's requirement returned to normal.
- Mega Playscape, Junk Base and Ruffian Fort can now be fortified and destroyed at will with a Do It button press at however level the user wants. They can also be Assaulted and Repaired from the same menu any time.
- Mega Playscape now has an 8h task, Laying on Parental Guilt With Donation Boxes.
- Junk Base now has an 8h task, Ripping Out Copper Pipes to Make a Buck. Its icon was lowered by 1 pixel.
- Ruffian Fort now has an 8h task, Rigging Sports Equipment With Spikes and Feathers.
- Junk Yard now has a 8h task, Not Actually Recycling Anything.
- Dodgeball Court now reacts to taps on friend towns too.
- Wiggum's Lay a Memorial Wreath now requires Ruined Lard Lad.
- Hamburger Heaven was added to the Buildings inventory group.
- Mega Playscape, Junk Base and Ruffian Fort were moved from the Decorations inventory group to the Buildings inventory group.
- Tree 8 in Krustyland was added to the Trees group.
- Gina Vendetti's Force Bart to Go on a Date now requires We'll Always have 97 to be active.
- Tire Fence is now a permanent addition to the store.
- Battle Dome now flips correctly.
- Backwater Brewery now has a sound when tapped.
- Remaining Free Land Token now show up on land that can be bought with Land Tokens only too.
- The water disappearing from bottom rows bug reappeared.
- Birch Barlow is no longer voiced.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on