EA Forums - Banner

Duff racer ?

No one truly knows. But I doubt it'll be released again.

The only reason they re-released Fat Tony was because they released the Mafia in level 27. So what's the point for new players to have Legs & Louie without Fat Tony. Especially since he's part of the storyline.

The same thing with Kang, who will also be re-released when they introduce Kodos during the episode tie-in for Season 25 premiere "The Man who came to Dinner"

The only reason it's so highly coveted, it's based solely on the rarity.

Replies

• Noturning
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have one, but I keep it in storage. It doesn't really go anywhere - why would a racing car be in the car park of a football stadium or out the front of a brewery?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    I kinda hope it is brought back for the people who did miss out on it :D cos i know if i missed out on getting it i would want it to return :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited May 2013
    I like mine so much I built a racetrack. I thought at the time I was being extravagant using two entire plots of land for it. Now I have at least 30 unused plots I feel maybe it's time to expand.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    I like mine so much I built a racetrack. I thought at the time I was being extravagant using two entire plots of land for it. Now I have at least 30 unused plots I feel maybe it's time to expand.

Ive seen that track and looks pretty cool :D
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    ThomasK323 wrote:

Ive seen that track and looks pretty cool :D

I would love to see this race track, sound great. Can you post a pic?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    So I take it the duff racer is much sought after ?
    I don't have it. I want it. 'Nuff said. :lol:

It never seems to have any petrol in it tho as it never moves :lol:
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I move my duff racer all over town, its being shown off in front my town hall with miss Springfield
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited May 2013

The only reason they re-released Fat Tony was because they released the Mafia in level 27. So what's the point for new players to have Legs & Louie without Fat Tony. Especially since he's part of the storyline.

The same thing with Kang, who will also be re-released when they introduce Kodos during the episode tie-in for Season 25 premiere "The Man who came to Dinner"

Any date on the season 25 premiere?
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have no imagination. Mine sits in front of the brewery with the blimp and van.

If memory serves, it was the very first Tapped Out freebie, and came before any of the limited time items. So, it should be the rarest of the rare.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2013
    Kizenix wrote:
    I move my duff racer all over town, its being shown off in front my town hall with miss Springfield

Bet she loves a fast car ;)
  • edited May 2013
    I kept mine in storage for ages as well because I just cannot see where it would go, but with the Mafia release, I'm parking mine outside Fat Tony's compound with his limos and it feels about right for a mafia boss to have ridiculous man toys like that so I'm happy now. :)
  • hgonzales
    24 posts
    edited May 2013
    I too want to see the race track.
  • ohserin
    106 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have no imagination. Mine sits in front of the brewery with the blimp and van.

If memory serves, it was the very first Tapped Out freebie, and came before any of the limited time items. So, it should be the rarest of the rare.

I feel special for having one then :-)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    kelvin9994 wrote:

Lol and no driver. Just so everyone here knows, it's a CHAMPCAR not an F1, champcars have lot lower nose cones to f1 and the rear wing is different. Just thought I'd clear that up ahhhh. (Pulling on suspenders). Lol
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    LtType77 wrote:

Any date on the season 25 premiere?

There's no date yet, probably won't be til later in the summer, but going off history, it's always premiered toward the end of September, so my guess is September 22nd or 29th.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013

I wouldn't say "solely", how about the fact that it looks awesome and goes with the Brewery & Party Bus so well :)

The Burns light-signal was a one-time giveaway, but not nearly as many people want it. In fact I don't think I've seen anyone mention it since it was released :P
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    kelvin9994 wrote:

Lol and no driver. Just so everyone here knows, it's a CHAMPCAR not an F1, champcars have lot lower nose cones to f1 and the rear wing is different. Just thought I'd clear that up ahhhh. (Pulling on suspenders). Lol

Sorry Bro, it's not a Champcar, it's an old Indycar from a few years ago, before the DW12 came out.
    Champ cars didn't have the air box. :wink:
  • evilashhhh96
    87 posts
    edited May 2013
    The duff racer is an awesome addition which definitely can be worked into a town with a bit of imagination, mine is on permanent display at the try and save as a sort of promotion for the indycars. Looks good just about anywhere though if its used to promote an event.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited May 2013
    Because I never got hat duff racer and sum other stuff I make apoint of getting everything now lol. I have alot In Storage that I don't use but ha to hav it cus it's limited lol
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:

Bet she loves a fast car ;)

Shame it's only a one seater..... OH WELL *vroom*
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.