EA Forums - Banner

[OT] Fast & Furious 6

13Next

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Lol I think that's a reference to the American Dad episode where Steve & his friends find a script of Fast & Furious where it turns into gay **** all of a sudden.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Lol I think that's a reference to the American Dad episode where Steve & his friends find a script of Fast & Furious where it turns into gay **** all of a sudden.

Lol ok I don't watch American dad so that's why I didn't get it, still sick though.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Best clip I could find of one of the funniest scenes of American Dad, enjoy :D

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Best clip I could find of one of the funniest scenes of American Dad, enjoy :D

Lol that was pretty funny, after catching the dave chappelle show early this morning, I've been on a chappelle marathon, watched half baked and just finished watching his standup "killin them softly" so funny.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Lol ok I don't watch American dad so that's why I didn't get it, still sick though.
    At one point in the episode the boys bring the found script to Hollywood and they removed all the gay scenes and the producer tells them that those scenes are always in the movie but are edited out everywhere but in France. I new someone would get the joke reference. :mrgreen:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Haha I just watched that episode a few weeks ago, love anything Seth McFarlane-produced. Still waiting for an American Dad movie.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited May 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I'm confused, Fast 6 came out last week but this thread makes it sound like its not out yet!?! :?

I saw it Sunday, it's awesome! And can't wait for number 7!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Living in Australia (the tail-end of the world when it comes to movies/TV), we don't get it until the 6th of the 6th. :(

I'm all giddy. :mrgreen: Can't wait!

Ahhhh ok! Enjoy! :D sucks you have to wait though!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    Okay... I'm bumping this because I just saw the film yesterday and have to say that it most certainly met - nay - EXCEEDED my wildest expectations. I don't think I blinked once for the entire duration of the movie. It was insanely over the top to the point where everyone in the cinema laughed at one point in one of the action scenes. But that's okay. Fast & Furious movies are allowed to do that. :D

SO PUMPED for the next one, I absolutely can not wait. For those of you who watched the little scene after the credits you will know what I'm talking about. When ***** ******* (name censored for those who haven't seen it) got out of the car I was blown away.

play-enjoyed-by-all.jpg

The review "MOVIE ENJOYED BY ALL.." speaks for itself.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!