EA Forums - Banner

Still burned out from WD

Prev1
Maybe you could wait for the Squidport update and do a redesign then or you might want to get started before then because it'll be double the work.

Replies

• michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    Maybe you could wait for the Squidport update and do a redesign then or you might want to get started before then because it'll be double the work.

Is there any consensus yet on when Squidport will go live? I think that might be when I'll do it, unless it's months off. Not too worried about it being more work. I intend to pretty much do a complete re-design anyway.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    When I visit neighbors and see egg hedge messages, it gives me the impression they haven't been on it a while, especially if their guys are all off task. I would recommend, minimally, take down the message. It is a relatively fast thing to do. Not to mention... If you feel burned out about it, when your neighbors visit you, they may shudder at the sight of that message. :)

Be a pal, take it down. ;)
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    When I visit neighbors and see egg hedge messages, it gives me the impression they haven't been on it a while, especially if their guys are all off task. I would recommend, minimally, take down the message. It is a relatively fast thing to do. Not to mention... If you feel burned out about it, when your neighbors visit you, they may shudder at the sight of that message. :)

Be a pal, take it down. ;)

Haha. Thanks for making me feel more embarrassed about it :p. Ok, I'll shuffle a bit around next time I'm in the game.
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited May 2013

Is there any consensus yet on when Squidport will go live? I think that might be when I'll do it, unless it's months off. Not too worried about it being more work. I intend to pretty much do a complete re-design anyway.

While none of us know for sure, I'd say the majority feel it's coming within a few weeks. It could be this Thursday for all we know.
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Visited a few neighbors this morning in order to get back my five-star Righteousness rating, but still can't bring myself to do more than that. Every time I see a little movement on the perimeters (Santa's Little Helper, the Funzos, etc.), I still think it's a snake. Definitely still getting over Post-Whacking Day Stress Syndrome..
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited May 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    Visited a few neighbors this morning in order to get back my five-star Righteousness rating, but still can't bring myself to do more than that. Every time I see a little movement on the perimeters (Santa's Little Helper, the Funzos, etc.), I still think it's a snake. Definitely still getting over Post-Whacking Day Stress Syndrome..

+1 :thumbup:
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure that the squidport update will get you eggsided again. :mrgreen:
  • richboibanks
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    yeah I'm still burned out from WD. But my girlfriend is in a better mood now that i'm not on the game all the time. and my fingers are still mad at me from all the tapping. LOL
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    yeah I'm still burned out from WD. But my girlfriend is in a better mood now that i'm not on the game all the time. and my fingers are still mad at me from all the tapping. LOL

Close up of your tapping finger lmao
    ****-o.gif
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    stevieort wrote:

PWDSS, it is a serious matter. We're here to help.

**hugs**

;)
  • richboibanks
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****-o.gif

LOL !!!!!!!!!!! Just spit a bunch of hot tea across the room laughing...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

****-o.gif

LOL !!!!!!!!!!! Just spit a bunch of hot tea across the room laughing...

Yeah I thought he looked like a finger or a thumb lmao.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited May 2013
    I haven't even thought about the game, definitely taking a break though. Whacking Day almost made me resent TSTO.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited May 2013
    I was drained after WD tbh. Though I kept tasks going, mostly 12's &24's and have attempted some designing with the influx of new buildings I am way behind and am on the fence as to what to do next.

The squid port update upcoming has me wondering if I should wait before doing anything complex.

I actually took 14 hours off today. I actually went 14 hours without visiting my town. That's the longest I've gone since day one. I don't count the times I couldn't log in for days and weeks due to server issues.

I think I may have an addiction. 8)
  • michaelnel571
    79 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, I eliminated the clear space and egg message. Now I find that I don't have enough space and no cash ATM, so there is a somewhat jumbled area. Still, less of an eyesore for visitors.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hear you! That was one long and strenuous update. I am not complaining about the free stuff, but I really don't think they should do whacking day again next year.

I am excited about squidport, and get less burnt I have been putting everyone on 24 hour tasks and just collecting money
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited May 2013
    Thanks to OP for making this thread. It pushed me to finally get rid of my WD area, after an extra week of THANX to my neighboreenos.
    vUu0GD4l.jpg

I'll miss you! :( Moving on...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Thanks to OP for making this thread. It pushed me to finally get rid of my WD area, after an extra week of THANX to my neighboreenos.
    vUu0GD4l.jpg

I'll miss you! :( Moving on...

When Squidport comes round everyone would've forgotten about Whacking Day :D
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited May 2013
    Exactly :mrgreen: I have already replaced this with the coliseum and stadium- the positive side of Whacking Day :P
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Don't forget Bare Chested Willie :) The guy is a machine. One finger push-ups for 12hrs? Damn.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.