EA Forums - Banner

Squidport: Which premium item is at the top of your definitely getting list?

Prev13
I don't plan on getting any of the Squidport premium items in the foreseeable future, especially since it's likely to be a permanent update rather than limited time items.

Replies

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    If there limited
    YNFBzGnl.jpg

If not limited I will take it easy
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited May 2013
    If only I had donuts:-(
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I don't plan on getting any of the Squidport premium items in the foreseeable future, especially since it's likely to be a permanent update rather than limited time items.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention... I do need to add that as an option... For those who will not be buying. That is actually a very valid part of the equation. Thank you cl891.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Easy, planet hype. But that's only if I had to choose one. I will be getting all of them. Muhahahaha
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm not planning on anything yet. Even though there is a 99% chance we will get all the stuff mentioned, I wont start planning until I see it on my device. I'm skeptical like that.

Edit: So that's why my vote was for "I have no plans at this time to get any of those premium items"
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    Mostly likely the fiddler and planet hype. But planet hype is so expensive. And I wonder if the fiddler's going to be confined to the Boardwalk area or have access to all of Springfield.
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited May 2013
    Planet Hype, maybe, and only if it comes with Wolfcastle.

Otherwise, none.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    There should be an "All" option :) Because I will be getting everything and because of my OCD, have to always have everything :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6379 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    jedgeco wrote:
    Planet Hype, maybe, and only if it comes with Wolfcastle.

Otherwise, none.

For 150 donuts it will surely come with Rainier Wolfcastle. His mansion & All Night Gym will probably be in-game cash.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6379 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I will get all. But Planet Hype is at the top
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    There should be an "All" option :) Because I will be getting everything and because of my OCD, have to always have everything :)

I know there is many that will be getting all, but I what I want to know is which item is the most desired... Kind of a popularity contest if you will. ;p
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited May 2013
    If all the characters are limited and have tasks i will get them... but if it all permanent then i will wait awhile.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I know there is many that will be getting all, but I what I want to know is which item is the most desired... Kind of a popularity contest if you will. ;p

Oh, well in that case, definitely Planet Hype with Wolfcastle or without :)
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited May 2013
    On topic: all of them.
    Off topic: you make a lot of polls.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited May 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    On topic: all of them.
    Off topic: you make a lot of polls.

I know I make a lot of polls, but I do because it forms the clearest way to see top answers and saves time when you want to know the answer but don't want to scroll through tons of comments to try and figure it out. Know what I mean?

Perhaps I should create a poll that asks if people like my polls... Lol ;)
  • xxx_MCBAIN_xxx
    146 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Planet Hype !

must.......have.....mcbain

:)
  • stevieort
    618 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm in thrall to TSTO. I will be buying more donuts so I can get them all.
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    All of them :)
    Because, why not.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited May 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

Oh, well in that case, definitely Planet Hype with Wolfcastle or without :)
    Forget about those! :mrgreen: It's all about Handsome Pete! Handsome Pete = Smexy :mrgreen: Edit: Don't worry :XD: I'll will still purchase everything from update tho :D
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited May 2013
    Do we know if these characters will have task or not yet? I could see Pete being another Leprechaun
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.