EA Forums - Banner

St Patrick’s Day Mystery Box

Prev1
Has anyone purchased one yet? What prize did you receive? I have 7 or so prizes in mine so seems like a festive purchase.

Replies

• I got the Duff Arena. Special Mystery boxes are my purchase of choice at the moment, so will get some more as I build up my donuts again.
  • barney being there is a really good one
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    my crawl town list of everything in the box in order:
    Duff Stadium
    Duff Party Liner
    Blarney Castle
    Notre Dame of SF with Groundskeeper Seamus
    Shamrock Cafe with Yupperchaun
    Wishing well with the green leprechaun (forgot to write his name if he has one)
    but mystery boxes are random
    and yes, Barney is one of the best deals in the box and the more i think of it, Barney with the bowling ally is the best deal this time

Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I don’t have a Patrick days box
    TIA

Jenny
  • cause you have all items in it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bought it got Barney first time for 70 donuts. Winning.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Just spent 210 donuts - got Duff party liner, Duff stadium AND Barney (finally can use his Plow King skin that i got for free xmas 2017 too).. donuts well spent, cheers
  • Only thing for me was the Leprechaun and his well so I decided to finally get it.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Only thing for me was the Leprechaun and his well so I decided to finally get it.

That's the best one!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I hate the mystery boxes, they make me spend all my donuts :D

I'm a freemium player and average about 30 donuts a day. I'd saved about 550 for the boxes and ended up needin 560 to get everythin. I'm more than happy with what I got though :)
  • Dougie0212 wrote: »
    I hate the mystery boxes, they make me spend all my donuts :D

I'm a freemium player and average about 30 donuts a day. I'd saved about 550 for the boxes and ended up needin 560 to get everythin. I'm more than happy with what I got though :)

Yes I haven’t always had the best of luck with the boxes but the frustration has worn off.... for now!
  • 4junk3000
    6086 posts Member
    I want to buy but these boxes have always screwed me. I'm missing all the things id like because i know I'll receive the one dumb thing i don't want. It happens every time so gave up trying.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • I never buy mystery boxes, it's too hazardous :#
  • mirko_283 wrote: »
    I never buy mystery boxes, it's too hazardous :#

You only live once so take a risk. :D
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    mirko_283 wrote: »

No, every time I'm disappointed! Last time it was for Black Friday 2017 with the gold box (free fortunately B) ).
  • mirko_283 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    mirko_283 wrote: »

No, every time I'm disappointed! Last time it was for Black Friday 2017 with the gold box (free fortunately B) ).

Do it.
    giphy.gif
  • Finally purchased a box. I won the Yupprechaun and Shamrock Cafe. Pretty cool you can tap on him for $ and XP.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I want to buy but these boxes have always screwed me. I'm missing all the things id like because i know I'll receive the one dumb thing i don't want. It happens every time so gave up trying.

Reading this made me sad. :cry:

I hope you have a happy mystery box experience someday. Sometimes good things happen.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »

Reading this made me sad. :cry:

I hope you have a happy mystery box experience someday. Sometimes good things happen.

If anyone here ever wondered why sometimes I'm such a miserable ****, it's because of my optimism.

I went and bought a stupid box. I had 79 donuts, and i figured, well I'll go ahead and TRY.

I read other people feedback about what they got, and it seemed like i had a good chance of getting something I'd like, especially with so many good things in the box. There were only two things i was worried about: the Duff baseball stadium, which is technically ok, i just don't like how disproportionately small it is; and the Blarney Castle. That's what i really didn't want, because i have a half dozen other castles i don't want and never wanted.

Guess what i got? GUESS!!!

f1334392acd6eaf9cbe8fe49b3429a1e--simpsons-quotes-the-simpsons.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    im going out on a limb and guessing Blarney Castle ;):D
    but it can only get better....right?
    i personally usually have good luck with the boxes
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish