EA Forums - Banner

Neighboor's List is not alphabetized any more, Please Help

Its like this for everyone. There is no way to sort them alphabetically.

Replies

• Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    When I first started playing the game it was in alphabetical order for the first few months. So it's weird how it changed.
  • potatocato
    80 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I think it changed with whacking day update. Annoying little change!
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    potatocato wrote:
    Yeah I think it changed with whacking day update. Annoying little change!

Yeah I believe that is when the neighbors list went unorganized. However I'm glad that it's not just me and others are also having this issue.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    That might not be a bug. At least in my case it helps users with a user name starting with a letter from the end of the alphabet to be visited more often because they might end up more on the "front pages"...
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited May 2013
    philiweiss wrote:
    That might not be a bug. At least in my case it helps users with a user name starting with a letter from the end of the alphabet to be visited more often because they might end up more on the "front pages"...

I am quite happy with the new sorting mechanism. Like this I get more people visiting my town than before. The old sorting mechanism was not fair to anyone towards the end of the alphabet.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    woelfli304 wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:

I am quite happy with the new sorting mechanism. Like this I get more people visiting my town than before. The old sorting mechanism was not fair to anyone towards the end of the alphabet.

Really, I would sometimes start at the very end when I'm doing the daily three tasks so it's fair. I would any ways go through my entire list I wouldn't leave any one out.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    woelfli304 wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:

Really, I would sometimes start at the very end when I'm doing the daily three tasks so it's fair. I would any ways go through my entire list I wouldn't leave any one out.
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited May 2013
    This isn't game breaking, but Damn if it isn't annoying. Hopefully they can fix it with the next update.
  • DOHbeeWan
    81 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, this changed during Whacking Day. I believe it is now sorted by the order of when you added friends. The most recent ones seem to be at the end, and the beginning are those you added first. This would be more fair to friends you have had for a while AND to those whose names are at the end of the alphabet. Personally, I preferred alphabetically to find particular friends quicker.
  • woelfli304
    109 posts
    edited May 2013
    I say it again: In my opinion it's not a mistake/glitch/problem. Please leave it the way it is now. I don't want to be at the end of everybodys friends list only because my user name starts with "w".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.