EA Forums - Banner

Redesigning the Bad Dream House

Oh how I miss the flashing lights on that house when someone was doing a task :( Still love the house but miss the lights :lol:

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love the house, I think it works well with the Compound & Burns Manor. Another case of something I've got my fingers crossed for at Halloween.
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited May 2013
    Love the house, I think it works well with the Compound & Burns Manor. Another case of something I've got my fingers crossed for at Halloween.

I love the look of it too, but its hard to make it look right methinks. Hope it comes back for ya at Halloween! I'm hoping myself for another chance at the Laser and Kang
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm jealous... wish i had that and all other buildings from Halloween... like the sin house of evil...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013

I love the look of it too, but its hard to make it look right methinks. Hope it comes back for ya at Halloween! I'm hoping myself for another chance at the Laser and Kang

Did you get some of those dead trees at Halloween? Would be cool if you could add those to it :)

I think if I had it I would stick it in the corner of my town with a tonne of those trees and a long, winding custom-made path with shrubs up to the entrance, I can picture it now!
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited May 2013
    Got about 4 or 5 of the trees, but using those on my garbage island, next Halloween if we get them again I will be stocking up on them, there's been so many times when I've wanted more for a design but I was just starting out back then so thought that 5 would be plenty :?
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Lol, it's for this reason I bought 9 donut carts, 9 cigarette machines and 4 party buses :D

I'll never be missing out again! :lol:
  • sammysound
    113 posts
    edited May 2013
    I put mine in my film studio area between ch6 and krustylu
    Made it look like a film set piece
  • jbkon_92
    87 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looks pretty good :)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Looks good. I placed mine between the two cemeteries. Kind of like a caretaker house and/or funeral home
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.